Sarasota, Florida (PRWEB) February 21, 2017
CRMXchange presents “Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer Virtual Conference”. This online event, held March 20-24, http://ecrmevents.com, spotlights proven best practices for creating customer loyalty and retention strategies.
The live events are structured to benefit contact center leaders at all levels - managers, director and C-level executives - helping leaders build advocacy and improved results by:
1. Optimizing the Customer Experience
2. Understanding how Metrics Impact and Interrelate with each other
3. The Growth of New Channels
4. Key Metrics to Predict Behavior
The keynote presentation Customer-Led Transformation, will be delivered by Diane Magers, a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), a CXPA CX Expert, and NPS, Voice of Customer and Customer Experience Management certified.
Additional conference sessions:
- Workshop: 5 Steps to Optimizing your Customer Experience
- Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer: How to get started
- Modern IVR: Building a Solid Foundation for the Customer
- Understanding Multi-Channel Customer Journeys Deliver Customer Loyalty and ROI
- Plotting the Predictive Path to Optimal Customer Loyalty and Retention
- Hands on Workshop: The Magic of Metrics and Benchmarking
- 12 Components that Comprise a Structured and Measurable CX Strategy
- Best Practices in Engagement and Personalization
There is no cost to attend this conference. For more information please visit http://www.ecrmevents.com. For more information about this or other virtual conferences presented by CRMXchange, contact info(at)crmxchangec(dot)com or call 941-702-8389.
Founded in 1995, CRMXchange has long been recognized as a premiere destination on the Internet for the exchange of information and ideas on customer relationship management, sales, contact center, and telemarketing issues. Today, the site offers a wide variety of resources for CRM professionals. As a pioneer of the Internet, CRMXchange understands the profound role the web can play in the all-important arena of peer-to-peer communication. Known by our audience as the “event site,” CRMXchange has gained a reputation as an expert in the hosting and marketing of webcasts and other online events.