(PRWEB) February 17, 2017
This Spring, keep the little ones entertained with a fun-filled night at Toronto’s most centrally located luxury hotel. Whether they’re hockey fans, budding chefs, future marine biologists, or simply love to camp out in the room, kids of all ages will love The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto’s Family Fun package.
Starting March 1st, the Family Fun package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe room
- Ritz Kids check-in and custom welcome amenity
- Access to the exclusive Club Lounge with complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks
- In-room movie nightly with snack
And, choice of one (1) family activity per night:
- Ultimate Hockey Fan – includes 4 tickets (2 adults, 2 children) to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Ritz-Carlton Camp - features in-room tent set-up and special camp themed amenities (e.g. flashlights/glow sticks, stuffed animals, children's bedtime/ghost story books etc.)
- 'Fin' tastic Family Adventure - includes 4 Anytime tickets to Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (2 adults, 2 children)
- We All Scream for Ice Cream - interactive in-kitchen ice-cream making experience
Just steps away from the hotel, guests can enjoy everything Toronto has to offer for families this Spring including the Toronto Light Festival at the historic Distillery District, Wizard World Fun Park, Sugar Beach Sugar Shack, Royal Ontario Museum and much more. For more family-friendly activities, visit Yo-Toronto.com, Tourism Toronto’s new interactive site designed specifically for kids.
The Family Fun package starts from $629 CDN ($480 USD) per night, based on a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children). For reservations visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/toronto or call 416-585-2500.