"One of the top tourism conferences in the country." (Ken Bartkus, Jon M. Huntsman School of Business.)
Reno, Nevada, Peppermill Resort (PRWEB) February 28, 2017
This two day hospitality/gaming and tourism conference achieved the International top Chapter award from the Travel and Tourism Research Association International for 2016.
The 2017 theme is “Finding the best Tourism Balance”. Whether it is Cultural, Political, Social or Economic, the speakers will help attendees find just the right balance of visitor mix for sustainability and profitability.
Attendees are invited to join leading tourism marketers, researchers, and academics from across the western states as they discuss the keys to creating just the right balancing act for perfect visitor mix. Here is an example of a selection of topics
Tourism Workshops & Seminars include..
1) How U.S. Travel Association is adjusting to the new realities of International Travel.
2) Who is interested in visiting Nevada and who is not and why?
3) How smaller destinations can compete and win big time in 2018
4) How the hospitality industry is coping with the new travel patterns and demographics.
5) Future International travel bookings pre-and-post election
6) Gaming Management and Marketing Changes
7) Managing Millennial Career Development.
8) Marijuana Tourism Motivation Scale
9) Why are tourism marketing organizations not copying eCommerce industries?.