The channel growth numbers are proof that Justin’s leadership has inspired his team’s dedication to their partners.
Gulf Breeze, FL (PRWEB) February 20, 2017
Justin Gilbert, channel sales manager, AppRiver, is twice a Channel Chief, as announced by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company. The prestigious list of 2017 Channel Chiefs represent top leaders in the IT channel who excel at driving growth and revenue in their organizations through channel partners.
Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff on the basis of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community and strategies for driving future growth and innovation. Each of the 2017 Channel Chiefs has demonstrated loyalty and ongoing support for the IT channel by consistently promoting, defending and executing outstanding channel partner programs.
“The executives on our 2017 Channel Chiefs list have distinguished themselves by building strong partner programs, developing and executing effective business strategy and helping to advance the channel as a whole,” said Bob Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “They represent an extraordinary group of individuals who lead by example and serve as both invaluable advocates and innovators of the IT channel. We applaud their achievements and look forward to their successes in the coming year.”
Gilbert’s innovation in the channel has merited his recognition as a channel chief for two years. During his tenure, he has grown the number of partners and channel revenue by 48 percent each, restructured partner tiers, and rolled out new incentives. Along with his sales team, who collectively manage 3,700 partners, Justin fosters healthy MSP growth through training, marketing and service offerings.
“The channel growth numbers are proof that Justin’s leadership has inspired his team’s dedication to their partners,” said Jeff Malone, vice president of sales, AppRiver. “While we already knew he was a channel chief, we are proud that his hard work has been continuously recognized.”
AppRiver’s channel program is designed to fit the unique needs of partners and includes:
- Partner Certification – Partners can learn the ropes at AppRiver University and earn certifications in both the sale and support of Office 365, Disaster Preparedness and more. AppRiver will also introduce partners to the ways they can receive discounted pricing on certifications offered through CompTIA.
- Lunch & Learn – One-hour training sessions that are designed to increase a partner’s competitive advantage and will cover anything from sales and support to migration issues for a wide variety of products. Together with CompTIA, AppRiver will also begin offering business agility training.
- Webinars – Short, to-the-point training webcasts about AppRiver products, management interfaces, and other diverse topics that include CompTIA’s Business Management, Agility to Cloud Computing and Mobile Device Management courses.
- Targeted Campaigns and Incentives – AppRiver will be offering partners various SPIFF rewards, including cash rewards and extended free trials.
- Additionally, AppRiver will continue to offer its award-winning Phenomenal Care™ allowing partners to focus more on creating healthy profit margins.
For more information about AppRiver’s partner programs, please visit: https://www.appriver.com/partners/.
The 2017 CRN Channel Chiefs list is featured in the February 2017 issue of CRN and online at http://www.crn.com/channelchiefs.
AppRiver offers cloud-based cybersecurity and productivity services to 53,000 companies worldwide, with more than 10 million mailboxes under its protection. Launched in 2002 as a spam and virus filtering company, AppRiver has since added Web malware protection, email encryption, secure archiving and email continuity to its suite of security services. The company is also among the world’s top providers of Office 365 and Secure Hosted Exchange. All services are offered on a pay-as-you-use basis with a free, fully supported 30-day trial and 24/7 US-based Phenomenal Care™. Easy, effective and affordable solutions – backed by white-glove customer care – have enabled the company to maintain an annual 93-percent customer retention rate. AppRiver is headquartered in Florida and maintains offices in Georgia, Texas, New York, Switzerland and Spain. To learn more, visit AppRiver online, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. http://www.thechannelco.com
CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. The Channel Company logo is a trademark of The Channel Company, LLC (registration pending). All rights reserved.