St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) March 01, 2017
CrisisGo, an incident management and emergency communications system provider, has announced its Bully & Tips Tool is now free for all K-12 schools in the United States. This announcement comes after more than 5,500 schools have signed up for CrisisGo Panic. It is part of CrisisGo strategy to make available for free some of its safety tools for schools to help them on their journey to become safer.
In its latest survey, the National Center for Educational Statistics found that over five million students were bullied in 2015 in the United States. CrisisGo believes that by putting in the hands of everyone a mobile application allowing easy and anonymous reporting, we can combat bullying and establish the discipline of tracking all incidents. CrisisGo is showcasing its Bully & Tips Tool at the 2017 National Conference on Bullying in Orlando, FL.
- CrisisGo is making its Bully & Tips Tool complementary for K-12 schools of the United States.
- CrisisGo Bully & Tips is a feature of CrisisGo Safety Suite that allows anyone to easily and anonymously report a situation using their mobile device. All incidents are recorded to enable immediate follow up and reporting.
- CrisisGo has a strategy to make available for free some of its safety tools to accelerate the adoption by school communities of mobile applications that can make our campuses safer.
- Over 5,500 public schools have already signed up for the Panic Tool sponsored by AASA, the School Superintendents Association.
- “By putting safety applications in the hands of everyone, we can make our schools safer,” said Bill Reynolds, CrisisGo cofounder. “By offering some of our mobile tools for free, we want facilitate adoption by our communities.”
- "Tracking all incidents has emerged as essential for our battle to eliminate bullying." said Sean Burke, President of the School Safety Advocacy Council. "A dashboard providing a global view of all incidents provides schools the foundation for taking action and reporting."
- CrisisGo Bully Information page
- CrisisGo Bully sign up page
- National Crime Victimization Survey School Supplement report
CrisisGo transforms safety preparation and incident coordination with an innovative safety application suite built for the people. CrisisGo combines safety awareness, instructions, and tools in a mobile app. In case of an incident, it enables faster response by bringing safety teams to people in distress and guides them back to safety using two-way emergency communications. The CrisisGo incident management and emergency communications platform helps schools and organizations of all industries make people safer in schools, hospitals, public places, entertainment venues, and the workplace. CrisisGo Panic has been chosen by over 5,500 schools in North America. More information at http://www.crisisgo.com.
Megan Edwards, CrisisGo megane(at)crisisgo(dot)com (314) 669.9022