St. Augustine, FL (PRWEB) February 28, 2017
Following this step, AnyChart declared itself open. The company publicly shared its issue tracker, branch list, and build scripts in addition to making the source code available for review and download on GitHub.
Learn more about AnyChart's success at the 2017 Devies:
In addition to becoming open, the whole AnyChart JS Charts product family gets another set of new important features with the release of the 7.13.0 versions. The list of major improvements includes:
- Plugins for AngularJS, Ember.js, jQuery, Meteor, Node.js, and React.
- Improved performance.
- Custom series drawing in basic and timeline data based charts.
- Vertical, Pareto, Step Line Backward and Forward, Stick, Jump Line, and improved Resource chart types.
- Connector customization in Gantt charts.
- AMA, ATR, BBands, BBands %B, BBands Width, KDJ, MMA, and Stochastic Oscillator (Fast/Slow/Full) technical indicators in stock charts.
- Easy social network sharing from the context menu (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter).
- Individual point settings in timeline data based charts.
- Enhanced flexibility of the legend.
Learn more about the 7.13.0 release: