Bella Luna Toys - an online retailer of educational toys, art supplies and crafts - is the perfect store to stop by for safe, non-toxic, sustainably produced and ethically made gifts for Easter.
(PRWEB) February 28, 2017
Bella Luna Toys - the online retailer of educational toys, art supplies and crafts - is the perfect store to stop by for safe, non-toxic, sustainably produced and ethically made gifts for Easter.
Owner Sarah Baldwin is an educator and author who believes in the importance of toys made of natural materials that encourage imaginative and open-ended play - toys that bring out children’s curiosity, develop communications skills, and help kids reach their full potential.
Here Sarah lists her favorite Easter Gifts for 2017:
- Eco-Eggs – Made in Maine, eco-eggs™ are the original all-natural egg coloring kit that allows families to easily and beautifully dye Easter eggs using only natural ingredients. The kit includes three natural dyes (orange, blue, and purple), a color chart for creating six different colors, and instructions for creating beautiful eggs with colors from nature. The dyes have been created from natural ingredients made from 100% pure plant, fruit and vegetable extracts, such as beets, spinach, blueberries, and carrots. $9.95
- Wooden Egg-Painting Craft Kit – Handmade in the USA, this Wooden Egg-Painting Craft Kit allows children (and adults) to decorate beautiful eggs that are reusable and durable. This kit includes 6 hand-turned wooden eggs, made with sustainable FSC certified wood, and 6 colors of 100% non-toxic earth paint: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and white. These colors can be mixed to create new and unique shades. A perfect Easter craft activity.
- Felted Egg Kit – This Kit includes everything needed to wet felt six colorful eggs - for an Easter basket, to be displayed on a nature table, or to be enjoyed in a child's play kitchen at any time of year. The Kit contains detailed instructions, six colors of wool roving for felting, and rainbow colored pencil roving to add as a last step for decoration. Wet felting is a wonderful activity for parents and children to do together, since it's so much fun getting one's hands wet and soapy. Aprons and lots of towels are recommended. $19.95
- Organic Wool Easter Grass – An eco-friendly alternative to synthetic Easter grass, this beautiful Bioland-certified wool is plant-dyed by hand in three lovely shades of green, ready to line a favorite basket. After Easter, use it for felting, crafting, or as grass in play scenes or on a nature table. $12.95
- Child’s Bolga Basket – is perfect for an Easter Egg hunt. It’s also ideal to re-use later for packing a child’s lunch. Covered with a cloth napkin, it is deep enough that everything will stay neatly tucked inside. It can also be used for toting toys, gathering treasures from nature, storing art supplies or as a play-shopping basket. $24.95
- Wooden Eggs – This charming carton of a half dozen white Wooden Eggs is made in Germany from maple hardwood. These eggs are just the right size for little hands, and are a perfect addition to any child's play kitchen. Wooden play food from Haba is made in Germany of solid maple wood, and painted with a completely non-toxic finish. $9.95
- Bunny & Daffodil Wooden Candle Holder – this Wooden Candle Holder Set makes a delightful Easter decoration, or a lovely addition to a spring nature table. $35.95
- Osteimer Duckling – This adorable Ostheimer Duckling makes a sweet addition to a child's collection of wooden figures, a lovely stocking stuffer, or an Easter Basket surprise. Ostheimer wooden figures are a treat for all ages. $7.95
- Spring by Gerda Muller Board Book – one of a series of four seasonal board books, lovingly illustrated by Gerda Müller. Spring is a sturdy, chunky Board Book without text. A perfect first book for toddlers that will continue to be enjoyed through kindergarten age. Board Books are the perfect first books for toddlers. Without words, the books allow parent and child to narrate their own stories. $9.95
- Organic Floppy Bunny Rabbit – This delightful Organic Beige Bunny Rabbit is handmade from organic cotton and filled with pure organic lambswool by a small family business in an idyllic mountain hamlet in Germany. Made with incredible workmanship and quality, this soft bunny is sure to become your child's best friend and lifelong companion. Whether at a tea party or tucked into a warm bed, this rabbit is the perfect companion for children of all ages. $69.95
- Eggs for the Hunting by Reg Down – a perfect story for spring from beloved author and storyteller, Reg Down. Spring is full of life and life is full of eggs, all sorts of eggs: great cosmic eggs and tiny butterfly eggs, salmon eggs and bird eggs, rabbit eggs and special eggs being gilded and painted by two gnomes called Pine Cone and Pepper Pot. They have been told that Farmer John’s children, Tom and June, are going to give them special eggs for Easter, and they decide to reciprocate. However, if you are a gnome, a small gnome, then the simplest of tasks (such as finding a bird who does not mind giving you a couple of their eggs) can be a problem. Woven into the fabric of the book are many tales, myths and legends: Pepper Pot reads the history of King Karnac and the Turning of Time, Madam Two-Pecks tells her chicks how the universe was created from the World Egg, and the Wise Salmon in Running River tells the fingerlings about the great cycle, the Egg of Life. $14.95