New Orleans, LA (PRWEB) March 08, 2017
The formidable executive line-up includes Doug May, President – Olefins, Aromatics & Alternative Feedstocks at Dow Chemical, Joe Thompson, SVP, General Manager – Downstream & Chemicals at Bechtel, and Tom Shelby, Exec. VP at Kiewit. The discussion will be moderated by Erikhans Kok, Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company.
Those interested in attending the complimentary webinar can register at the following link: http://bit.ly/2lSwI9Y
Given the commitment made by President Trump to economic growth and a bright future for the energy sector, our executives will discuss opportunities for the downstream industry under the new administration, which areas of the industry could benefit most, as well as short term and long term projection as we enter the 2nd wave of construction.
The webinar will be in a Q&A format, offering a uniquely high-level viewpoint on what the next few years will mean for the industry and its workers, from the owner, contractor and consultant perspective.
The executive-level speakers at Dow, Bechtel, Kiewit & McKinsey will provide answers to these pressing issues:
- New Administration - Opportunities for the US downstream industry under the new Trump administration.
- Workforce Development – How much of a risk is a lack of workforce for the downstream industry? And what are companies doing to address it?
- Improving Oil Prices - 2017 oil price outlook and the impact of a more stable price on the downstream industry in the US.
- Capital Projects – Assessment of the conclusion of 1st wave of projects, and expectations on the 2nd wave of investments (Gulf Coast and Northeast). How will a more stable oil price environment impact capital spending in downstream over next few years?
- Workforce Productivity – How can the industry improve the productivity of the downstream workforce?
For more information about the “US Downstream Growth Opportunities 2017-2020 Executive Outlook Webinar” - please contact Karla Sharp on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those interested in attending the webinar can register at the following link: http://bit.ly/2lSwI9Y
Karla Michelle Sharp
Senior Director – Turnarounds & Maintenance
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4321 (UK Office)
USA Toll Free: 1800-814-3459 ext. 4321