Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) March 09, 2017
Folio: will be returning to Washington, DC on March 28 for its annual cutting-edge educational and networking event, with the objective of bringing mission-critical insights to Association Media leaders about how to efficiently navigate the changing media landscape and evangelize their media strategies.
Top association media experts speaking include:
- Tiffani Alexander, Editor-in-Chief, ACC Docket
- Craig M. Doane, SVP, Journal Media & Strategic Partnerships, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Stephanie Holland, Manager, Advertising Sales & Marketing, American Chemical Society
- Robb Lee, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, ASAE
- Tony Lee, VP, Editorial, Society for Human Resource Management
- Bob Love, Editor-in-Chief, AARP The Magazine
- Rajiv Mody, VP, Social Media, National Geographic
- Mary Mohney, Chief Financial Officer, Society for Human Resource Management
- Dan O’Brien, Chief Operating Officer, Marine Corps Association & Foundation
- Erin Pressley, Vice President Publishing, NACS
- John Rezek, Manager, Magazines Division, Rotary International
- Julia Rocchi, Director, Digital Content, National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Beth Skipper, Journal Editor, National Council of Teachers of Mathematics – NCTM
- Cindy Stevens, Senior Director of Publications, Consumer Technology Association
- Reginald Thomas, Director of Advertising, The Crisis/NAACP
- Camille Walker, Manager, Business & Publications Marketing, American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- Jonathan Withington, VP, Communications, Military Officers Association of America (MOAA)
“Association media teams face all the same challenges those in the for-profit world do, and then some,” says Folio: Vice President Tony Silber. “Our attendees will learn, in a hands-on setting, tactical strategies for optimizing social and mobile media, building digital platforms, harnessing audience data and event programming and how to blend them all to develop a media strategy that also successfully fulfills the parent organization’s mission.”
Attendees will experience an action-packed day filled with learning, networking, and planning that will launch their brand into the future. To register your team, please click here. VIP Rates end on Friday, March 17!
For questions about The Folio: Association Media Summit or for assistance in registering, contact Jessica Coonan at jcoonan(at)accessintel(dot)com; 203-899-8436. To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com; 203-899-8498.
Folio: is a multi-channel resource for the magazine and online media industry. Our primary mission is to help media companies solve business challenges. For more information, please visit http://www.foliomag.com.