Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) March 12, 2017
Super Bono is anxious to prove his generosity, so he is coming earlier this month: Sunday, March 12 is the big day. And the fact that the promotion lasts longer this month is not the only surprise this Cubacel promotion brings: besides the 30 CUC bonus applied to mobile recharges sent to Cubacel, customers will also receive $10 Voice Credit to call Cuba for free.
Here is how Cubacel promotion works this month:
- Customers send 50 CUC for only 20 CUC ordered & get $10 Voice Credit Bonus
- Customers send 100 CUC for only 40 CUC ordered & get $10 Voice Credit Bonus
- Customers send 200 CUC for only 80 CUC ordered & get $10 Voice Credit Bonus
The offer is valid between March 12 - 17, 2017 (23:59 EST) for recharges between 20 and 80 CUC. The promotional bonus must be used before April 2 for 20 CUC to 39.99 CUC sent and April 9 for more than 40 CUC sent. And one more important thing to remember: the Voice Credit bonus is valid during the Cubacel promotion.
Until the promotion starts, customers can join a fun contest that may bring them a free top up. All they have to do is answer the question: “What’s your traditional cure for a cold?” until March 14. The contest is hosted by HablaCuba’s Facebook page. The winner will be picked randomly and gets a recharge of 20 CUC.
The third gift for Cuban expats, the new episode of the Cuban soap opera “Amor a las recargas,” presents a sick Super Bono and the Celita’s magical treat that puts Super Bono back on his feet.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- From any PC with an Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
- The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9 ¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.