With Digital Display Blocks, any shape or size is possible, because the 16”x12”x10.25” blocks are modular and can be stacked (no special rigging or custom wall is required) or integrated into just about any structure or environment.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 30, 2017
If you think video displays only come in one shape – the rectangle – think again. With Digital Display Blocks, any shape or size is possible, because the 16”x12”x10.25” blocks are modular and can be stacked (no special rigging or custom wall is required) or integrated into just about any structure or environment.
Thanks to DLP® projection and LED technology, the blocks serve up superior image quality with super fine resolution and stunning colors. Plus, LED lighting not only produces great visual effects, it’s also energy-efficient and long-lasting.
Like building blocks, the Digital Display Blocks offer unlimited design options in size and shape, but that’s just the beginning. The blocks can also be seated at different depths to create a 3-D look and feel.
Brands and products are brought to life on these Digital Display Blocks with customized video content.
The Trade Group’s video content developers can develop unique content for each Digital Display Block or one video that plays across multiple blocks. A touch screen overlay is even available so guests can interact with the display.
Another nice feature of the Digital Display Blocks is that they automatically recognize each other once connected. So from a technology perspective, the system is easy to install.
Once assembled, the blocks fit tightly together to produce a nearly seamless display.
6 ways to use Digital Display Blocks in live environments --
1. Have fun with different shapes. In other words, think outside the rectangular box and use the blocks to create an eye-catching design that also delivers brand messaging. Some shapes to consider include:
2. Create a jumbo (or not-so-jumbo) video wall. Remember, size has no limit when it comes to Digital Display Blocks. Sizes and combinations are endless, not to mention flexible (change sizes easily from show to show).
3. Display products in a whole new way. Consider creating a square product display box out of the blocks, then position the product in an open space in the middle. Include educational and/or interactive content on the face of the tiles so guests can learn more about your products and services.
4. Replace static graphics with video graphics. Instead of presenting one message on a static graphic, share multiple messages with looping video. Position multiple Digital Display Block stacks throughout the space to highlight key locations or to serve in a way-finding capacity.
5. Amp up theater style presentations. Integrate a large Digital Display Block video wall into a presentation space to wow the audience.
6. Enhance a free-standing kiosk. Stack several blocks next to a kiosk to grab attention in a heavy traffic area (mall, lobby, airport, etc.) and/or educate visitors about available products or services with digital content.
To learn more about how to integrate Digital Display Blocks into trade show exhibits, corporate events, retail interiors or other branded spaces, call The Trade Group at 800-343-2005.
About The Trade Group:
The Trade Group is a full-service, award-winning provider of products and services for trade shows, corporate events, retail environments and an endless array of face-to-face experiences. The organization helps clients share their unique stories through a comprehensive suite of solutions that includes: exhibit design and fabrication, graphic design and production, exhibit management, digital applications, video production, exhibit accessories, strategic marketing and more.