(PRWEB) April 07, 2017
“Central and Eastern European QA Outsourcing Review 2016-17” uncovers the latest trends in Software Quality Assurance and Testing in 14 countries of CEE region. The research provides up-to-date information to make decisions about QA outsourcing in the CEE region.
The research is based on the replies of 87 companies that participated through online surveys, interviews with representatives from 29 companies and 19 representatives of associations, as well as answers provided by market experts on the market volume assessment and the main development trends in the QA outsourcing industry.
Some of the key findings of the research:
- Average rates for QA team vary from 19$ to 27$, depending on the country
- Internet of Things and Security Testing keep being the leading trends in services provision
- Automation of testing, especially early testing, becomes a part of «must do» before project release
- Mobile testing is QA trend of the most priority in 2016-17
- Highly qualified QA specialists are the important competitive advantage
“Central and Eastern European QA Outsourcing Review 2016-17” also gave a start to the fully specialized online catalogue of QA outsourcing services providers from CEE region- QAlist.eu.
Peruse more of the research findings at the official page of the CEEOA project – http://qalist.eu/ceeqa-outsourcing-review
Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association was founded in 2008. The members of the association are the leading IT and Outsourcing associations from the Central and Eastern Europe. One of the main objectives of CEEOA is to promote the Central and Eastern European Region as competitive alternative to other Global offshoring destinations and to increase quality and volume of the delivered services. (http://www.ceeoa.org)