5 stars. Great service: fast, easy. I never had a problem. (Gretchen DeVoe on Trustpilot.com)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) April 03, 2017
SalutHaiti.com, the platform dedicated to Haitians worldwide, launches new opportunities to save on calling bills to Haiti around Easter. Between April 4-6, $2 bonus calling credit is automatically added on every purchase of $15 Voice Credit with coupon code EXTRAMINUT3S. There is also an Easter Facebook contest running on "I <3 Haiti" Facebook page between April 4-11. The giveaway is a free mobile top up (airtime) for a relative or friend in Haiti. The only condition to benefit of any of the two offers is to have an online account on the website, which costs zero: https://saluthaiti.com
The Easter promotion on SalutHaiti.com brings Haitians up to 10 minutes extra to call Haiti, wherever they live. The bonus applies on every purchase of $15 Voice Credit on the website using coupon EXTRAMINUT3S. The campaign lasts between April 4-6, 2017.
One of the great advantages is that the calling credit bonus never expires and can be used whenever necessary in 3 different ways:
- using KeepCalling app, which costs nothing to be installed; it helps customer make direct calls.
- using access numbers when someone doesn't use a smartphone or no Internet connection is available (no 3G, 4G or WiFi); it is the smartest alternative to calling cards nowadays.
- using Web Call desktop app to call any phone in the world from one's laptop or PC; no download is needed, since the desktop app is already installed in one's account on SalutHaiti.com.
The regular rate to call mobiles in Haiti is 24.9 cents/minute, while the rate to call landlines there is 19.9 cents/minute. No hidden fees apply, and free features can be activated to make the international calls feel like local calls. Outside this promotion, loyalty points are added automatically on every Voice Credit purchase. These loyalty points can be later converted into gift calling minutes, that never expire and can be used to call any destination in the world besides Haiti.
The April Facebook contest celebrates the personal feeling people have towards Easter. The challenge is to leave a comment and answer the question "What do you like most about Easter?" All comments between April 4-11, 2017, enter the race for a free mobile credit load for a relative or friend in Haiti via SalutHaiti.com. At present, any prepaid mobile in Haiti subscribed to Digicel, Natcom or Voila, can be recharged online on SalutHaiti.com.
Mobile top ups to Haiti from abroad are very common with Haitians abroad. Many send mobile credit from the USA, Canada, Australia and other parts of the world to their relatives and friends in Haiti via Mobile Recharge service. The service is helpful for several reasons:
- It takes few seconds online to send airtime abroad with SalutHaiti.com.
- Expats support their relatives since their power of purchase is higher.
- Haitians send mobile credit gifts easily this way.
- Haitians spare their family members living in villages the hassle of going miles to the store and have their mobile phone loaded.
The website has the lowest processing fee on the global market of international top ups. The load is instant, and there are more benefits besides this one:
- 24/7 Support is available for anyone looking for some guidance.
- The staff is multilingual and friendly, and their answers are prompt; they are among the services with the shortest waiting time.
- Payments are 100% secure (the website is labeled with "Verified & Secure").
- Several payment methods are accepted: PayPal and all major cards, no matter the currency of the bank account and the country of residence.
- There are no hidden fees.
- Monthly promotions are hosted on the website, and contests launched on Facebook almost every month: https://www.facebook.com/SalutHaiti/.
This Voice Credit Bonus for Easter and the Facebook contest on I <3 Haiti page, running from April 4 to April 11, are two good ways to save on international calls this April, and win a mobile credit transfer (Mobile Recharge) for someone in Haiti. It costs nothing to open an account on the website and join more promotions for gift calls and top ups to Haiti.
SalutHaiti.com is a mobile-friendly website dedicated to the Haitian diaspora in the USA, Canada, Australia, Asia and Europe. The service is a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction and transparency of service. KeepCalling was listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years.