San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 31, 2017
SmartRecruiters, the Hiring Success Company, today announced confirmed speakers and sponsors for the Hiring Success ’17 conference, taking place April 10-12, 2017, in San Francisco.
At Hiring Success ’17, talent acquisition leaders will showcase their success, share how they are transforming the recruiting industry, and exchange ideas for making the best hires. Jerome Ternynck, Founder and CEO of SmartRecruiters, and the team at SmartRecruiters will be speaking at the conference, along with the leading minds in talent acquisition.
Featured speakers at Hiring Success ’17 include:
- Michael Ross, EVP Human Resources, VISA
- Diana Ferguson, VP, Talent Acquisition, OppenheimerFunds
- Gina Rudan, Cultural Alchemist, X (formerly Google X)
- Lou Adler, CEO, The Adler Group
- Patricia McDonald, VP, HR, Chief Talent Officer, Intel
- Jeff Diana, High Growth Consultant and Board Advisor
- Marcia Morales-Jaffe, SVP, Chief People Officer, PayPal
- Coco Brown, Founder, Athena Alliance
- Jan Becker, SVP, HR and Corp Real Estate, Autodesk
- Erwan Menard, President and COO, Scality
- Elaine Orler, CEO and Founder, Talent Function
Hiring Success ’17 sponsors include:
- Click Boarding, Title Sponsor
- CareerBuilder, Platinum Sponsor
- America’s Job Exchange, Gold Sponsor
- Criteria, Gold Sponsor
- EBI, Gold Sponsor
- First Advantage, Gold Sponsor
- Indeed, Gold Sponsor
- SilkRoad, Gold Sponsor
“As we continue to build on the accomplishments of Hiring Success ’16, we are thrilled to announce our lineup of featured speakers and sponsors,” said Jerome Ternynck, Founder & CEO of SmartRecruiters. “Hiring Success ’17 will be packed with insightful presentations from SmartRecruiters leaders, customers, analysts and industry experts. Each session is designed to showcase recruiting and HRIT best practices and redefine talent acquisition.”
For more information on SmartRecruiters Hiring Success ’17 or to register, please visit the SmartRecruiters Hiring Success ’17 page: http://ta.smartrecruiters.com/hiring-success-2017.html.
SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite is used by high-performance organizations for making the best hires. It has full functionality for recruitment marketing and collaborative hiring built on a modern cloud platform with an open marketplace for third-party recruitment services. Unlike the first-generation applicant tracking systems it replaces, SmartRecruiters provides an amazing candidate experience. Hiring managers actually want to use the product, and recruiters love SmartRecruiters because the platform makes their jobs easier. Companies like Visa, Skechers, Atlassian, Equinox and Alcoa use SmartRecruiters to make recruiting a competitive advantage.
For more information, follow us at @SmartRecruiters, on LinkedIn or on https://www.smartrecruiters.com.