"Cuba is a unique destination where having guided shore excursions is the safest, best way to taste and experience the culture,” said Brad Miller, co-founder of Shore Excursions Group.
Weston, FL (PRWEB) April 02, 2017
Shore Excursions Group has assembled exciting new ways to immerse yourself with Cuba’s historical culture, toe-tapping sounds and taste-tingling flavors, including:
- Old Havana Walking Tour - Old Havana is a true living time capsule, full of history now accessible to US tourists.
- Exclusive Footsteps of Hemingway — Find inspiration like Ernest Hemingway did, during a guided journey that follows his passion for danger, love and adventure.
- Club Tropicana “Under the Stars” — Paris is known for the Moulin Rouge, New York had Studio 54, but Havana has Club Tropicana!
- Evening at Cabaret Parisien — Enjoy the extravagant show “Cubano, Cubano” at Havana’s renowned Cabaret Parisien, located inside the Hotel Nacional.
- Cigar Factory and Rum Museum — What could be more synonymous with Cuba than cigars and rum? Tour a cigar factory and the Havana Club Museum of Rum.
- Cuba’s Classic Cars — Cruise the streets of Havana in vintage style.
- Buena Vista Social Club — Experience for yourself what it must have been like in Havana in the early 1900s.
“Cuba is a unique destination where having guided shore excursions is the safest, best way to taste and experience the culture,” said Brad Miller, co-founder of Shore Excursions Group which offers over 3,000 excursions and tours in over 300 destinations. Cuba has been called the ‘land of miracles,’ where time stands still. The isolation from the more modern world for decades has helped Cuba to conserve its personality and very unique culture.
According to Miller, travel agents will appreciate having greater access to Cuba, as well as its company policies, including:
- Guaranteed Tour Departure – Shore Excursions Group does not have booking minimums. Even when your clients are the only ones booked, their tour is guaranteed to depart.
- Guaranteed Return to Ship – Shore Excursions Group is extraordinarily focused on getting all customers back to their ship on time. In the extremely unlikely event a customer missed their ship, Shore Excursions Group will pay all expenses to get them to the next port including accommodations, transportation, food and $500 USD for the inconvenience.
- Money Back Guarantee – If your clients are not completely satisfied with their excursion, Shore Excursions Group provides a full refund.
- Full white-labeling capabilities, and free marketing support
- Easy to Use Automated Technology – Shore Excursions Group sends automated and timed email reminders offering the cruise passengers shore excursions, aligned perfectly with the customers’ cruise itinerary, making the sale process quicker, simpler, and easier for travel agents and their customers.
- Shore Excursions Group pays the highest travel agency commissions.
Click here for the latest travel-related rules, published by the US Department of Treasury. While ordinary tourism remains banned by law, new rules put in place in January 2015 make it easier for Americans to visit Cuba than it has been for most of the last half-century.
About Shore Excursions Group LLC
Based in Weston, Florida, Shore Excursions Group provides more than 3,000 excursions and tours to cruise passengers visiting ports in the Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico, Europe, Asia, the Arabian Gulf, the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand, and South America. Delivered by trusted local experts, Shore Excursions Group delivers memorable experiences through its smaller-size tours, and affinity groups in various ports of call, large or small. Shore Excursions Group has become the leading excursion company in the world and offers unique benefits to travel agents – from Money Back Guarantees, Guaranteed Departure, Guaranteed Return to Ship, to 24/7 Hotline for the travelers. Visit http://www.ShoreExcursionsGroup.com, follow us on Facebook or Twitter @ShoreExcursions, or call 866-999-6590.