Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) April 18, 2017
The 9th Annual Mid-Atlantic Energy Technology & Sustainability Forum has announced five companies that will present to a panel of nationally acclaimed investors. The five finalists represent innovative companies within the energy technology, clean tech, AgBio and sustainability industries. The finalists include:
- Compact Membrane Systems – Compact Membrane Systems is an advanced separations company with meaningful new technology for separating and concentrating olefins, the building blocks of the petrochemical industry. Our technology creates a range of performance, efficiency, and environmental gains for refiners, chemical manufacturers and newly emerging sustainable technologies.
- OxiCool– OxiCool is a technology company that has developed energy-efficient air conditioning solutions for transportation, residential, and commercial applications. The technology takes advantage of the inherent molecular attraction between a water vapor molecule and a synthetic molecular sieve. The technology does not use any harmful ingredients and eliminates usage of harmful refrigerants. The Company’s initial focus is on air conditioners for the sleeper cabs of heavy-duty trucks (branded as TruckCool™).
- Powerhouse Dynamics – Powerhouse Dynamics provides an enterprise energy & asset management platform, SiteSage, that helps multi-unit restaurants, retail and convenience store chains reduce energy costs and better manage equipment and operations. The cloud-based system connects, monitors, analyzes and controls equipment to effectively manage energy, equipment repair & maintenance, and other operational costs across thousands of locations.
- RePipe4710 – RePipe4710 is an innovative water pipe replacement solution specifically engineered to deliver America’s water with safety and reliability. It takes advantage of existing pipes to put a new pipe in place without requiring an entire street to be dug up to renovate the system below.
- Sustrana LLC – Sustrana LLC is a software company that provides sustainability management solutions by allowing companies to build highly effective sustainability programs in less time for less money. Its breakthrough software makes strategic sustainability management affordable and actionable for organizations of all sizes.
“We have featured some of the most state-of-the-art companies in the energy & sustainability technology industry throughout the nine years of this conference,” said Kevin Brown, Cofounder and Chairman of Cleantech Alliance Mid-Atlantic (CAMA) and Senior Partner of Executive Search firm Hobbs & Towne. “This year’s finalists are some of the most forward-thinking companies in the Northeast and we look forward to their presentations in front of our esteemed panel of investors.”
The Forum will be held on May 9 at The Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia. To register, please visit http://www.pepperlaw.com/events/9th-annual-mid-atlantic-energy-technology-sustainability-forum-2017-05-09/.
About the Mid-Atlantic Energy Technology & Sustainability Forum
The event, presented by Pepper Hamilton LLP and the Cleantech Alliance Mid-Atlantic, features experts and thought leaders sharing their perspectives on trends in venture and corporate investment, in energy technology, clean tech, AgBio and sustainability. The Forum also showcases leading-edge Mid-Atlantic energy & sustainability companies. Attendees can expect in-depth discussions about the future of energy & sustainability technologies, the impact of new technology on industry trajectory, and the related investment climate. To attend, please visit https://pepper-hamilton.ticketleap.com/9th-annual-energy-technology-forum/.