Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) April 11, 2017
Easter is coming and everybody’s going crazy: shopping for the Easter dinner, buying presents-- if that’s a family tradition-- and, most of the times, forgetting what Easter is all about: an opportunity to stop and think about what really matters in life, an opportunity for families to get together and celebrate this miracle.
To help Cubans come closer to their loved ones, on April 11, HablaCuba.com launches a special Easter promotion, offering minutes and SMS as a bonus: for all top ups above 15 CUC, Cuban expats also send 20 minutes and 20 SMS, which their loved ones can use for both national and international calls and texts.
The promotion is valid starting April 11 until April 13.
What does the bonus mean, more precisely?
For international usage, the recipient will benefit from:
- For 15 CUC sent, the bonus added consists of 20 minutes international or national calls and 20 international or national SMS
- For 45 CUC sent, the bonus added consists of 60 minutes international or national calls and 60 international or national SMS
- For 60 CUC sent, the bonus added consists of 80 minutes international or national calls and 80 international or national SMS
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- From any PC with an Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9 ¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.