Our Visitor Management software provides a multi-layered approach with considerations for all types of visitors, various requirements for specific areas of a facility, and the need for reporting and customization.
HOUSTON, TEXAS (PRWEB) April 13, 2017
symplr®, a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) based healthcare compliance and credentialing solutions, today announced a new version of its Visitor Management solution for hospitals, a powerful, easy-to-use secure visitor check-in and credentialing system.
“Today, healthcare organizations need more than just a check-in desk to manage the visitors that enter their facilities. symplr’s easy-to-implement, browser-based solution ensures the safety of patients, staff, and all who enter their facility,” said Julie Walker, Vice President and General Manager of Vendor and General Credentialing at symplr.
symplr Visitor Management is an affordable, easy-to-use, web-based visitor check-in system that helps healthcare facilities of all sizes manage the security and safety of patients and staff. Visitor Management is also fully integrated with symplr’s Vendor Credentialing platform allowing for simple accessibility with one, easy-to-use solution.
“Our Visitor Management software provides a multi-layered approach with considerations for all types of visitors, various requirements for specific areas of a facility, and the need for reporting and customization,” says Tracey Meyer, VP of Product Management for symplr.
symplr’s Visitor Management Solution offers:
- Vendor Cross Reference – Run a quick search against the symplr vendor database, and receive an alert when a matching vendor is found.
- Password Specific Access Areas - Enable password specific areas to limit visitors to certain areas, and monitor and control the number of visitors to a specific area at a specific time.
- Auto Check-out – Automatically check visitors out after a set time limit.
- Real-Time Dashboards – View real-time, on-site visitor traffic from any device to ensure compliance with The Joint Commission audit standards.
- Optional Sex Offender Screening – Scan a visitor’s driver’s license to perform instant screening against the national sex offender registry.
Pricing and Availability
symplr’s Visitor Management solution is available today. For more information and a demonstration, please visit http://www.symplr.com/products/visitor-management
Founded in 2006, symplr is an industry leader in compliance and credentialing software as a service solutions that help healthcare organizations mitigate risk and ensure compliance. symplr has a single mission: to make healthcare compliance and credentialing simpler for all constituents of the healthcare community. For more information or to contact symplr, visit http://www.symplr.com/ or (866) 373-9725.