(PRWEB) April 19, 2017
Specialty Technical Publishers (STP) and Specialty Technical Consultants (STC) announce the availability of the newly updated International Audit Protocol Consortium (IAPC) EHS audit protocol for the Netherlands. Leading companies around the world use IAPC EHS audit protocols to understand the scope of their EHS regulatory obligations and rapidly collect, share, archive, and export audit findings in a cost effective manner. IAPC EHS audit protocols are now prepared by STC in partnership with STP and continue to focus on those national (plus, in some cases, regional or provincial) EHS requirements that have site-specific application for manufacturing operations. As a leading EHS management consulting firm with a global network of experienced EHS teaming partners, STC has indepth knowledge and technical expertise of local/regional EHS requirements.
STP and STC maintain leading-edge EHS audit protocols for more than 30 jurisdictions. The protocol documents are written in English and are available in MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Excel formats, as well as through STP’s web-based portal or can be integrated into an existing company platform. Using the protocols’ custom templates and advanced functionality features, auditors can easily track audit findings and manage data over time to improve compliance, risk management and safety performance. In addition, STP’s formatting is compatible with leading risk management and sustainability platform providers.
Highlights of selected legislation covered in the newly updated protocol include:
- References to "Regulation (EC) No 842/2006 were updated to Regulation (EU) No 517/2014," which is the new legislation for systems and equipment that contain fluorinated gases. There are some changes to the requirements.
- The "Ministerial Decision Regarding the Separation and Maintaining the Separation of Hazardous Waste Substances" was repealed and incorporation of its requirements largely brought under the Environmental Activities Regulations (Activities Rules).
- Legislation regarding LPG at LPG fueling stations, and delivery of liquid fuels and natural gas was significantly amended.
- The "Decree on Organic Halogen Content of Fuels" was added to this update to set out limitations on the PCB and other organic halogen content of fuels.
- The "Tobacco and Smoking Products Law" and "Tobacco and Smoking Products Decree" were added to include requirements/prohibition on smoking in workplaces.
- "Food/Commodities Act Decree on Pressure Vessels of a Simple Form 2016" repealed and replaced the 1992 version of the Decree to transpose "Directive 2014/29/EU on Simple Pressure Vessels."
- "Food/Commodities Act Decree on Explosion-Safe Equipment 2016" repealed and replaced the 1995 version of the Decree.
- "Food/Commodities Act Decree on Elevators 2016" repealed and replaced the 1996 version of the Decree to transpose "Directive 2014/33/EU" on lifts.
- Significant amendments were made due to the "Decree on Risk of Severe Accidents 1999" being replaced by the "Decree on Major Accident Hazardous 2015."
For more information on all International EHS audit protocols offered by STP and STC click here.
About Specialty Technical Publishers
Specialty Technical Publishers (STP) produces technical resource guides covering environmental, health & safety, transportation, accounting, business practices, standards and law, offering comprehensive guidance on key compliance and regulatory issues. STP is a division of Glacier Media Inc., a Canadian information communications company that provides primary and essential information in print, electronic and online media. Glacier’s Business and Professional Information Group publishes directories, technical manuals, research and development materials, medical education, electronic databases, investment information and specialty websites.
About Specialty Technical Consultants
Specialty Technical Consultants, Inc. (STC) is a specialized management consulting firm working to enhance environmental health and safety (EHS) performance. Through its consulting services, STC partners with clients to strengthen management systems' design and implementation, and identifies needs and implements solutions to meet business objectives. Services provided include: EHS compliance support; risk assessment; EHS auditing; corporate responsibility and sustainability; EHS management systems development and implementation; EHS regulatory information tools; and EHS training.
STC is certified as a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and the Supplier Clearinghouse for the California Public Utilities Commission, and as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.