Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 19, 2017
DisruptHR Chicago, the provocative, forward-thinking group behind the HR industry’s most innovative idea exchange, today announced the speaker line-up for its sold out event, DisruptHR Chicago Spring 2017.
The popular and influential event, being held at Chicago’s tech incubator 1871, brings together some of the boldest and most inventive minds to the stage for a rapid-fire, ignite-style evening of stimulating presentations that will challenge the tired and outdated practices HR professionals face on a daily basis.
“I initially brought DisruptHR to Chicago because I saw the potential of aligning this exciting format to the unique innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem in Chicago,” said Nicole Dessain, Co-Founder and President of DisruptHR Chicago. “Together with our Board of Directors, countless volunteers, supportive sponsors and thought provoking speakers, we continue to grow our tribe of innovators that believes in changing the status quo of the workplace. The conversations we are leading are not only from HR for HR but are relevant to the broader business community.”
Ten speakers will have five minutes each to present their ideas to the audience, but they’ll do it while twenty slides advance automatically every fifteen seconds. It’s energetic, enthusiastic and spirited. Nancy Harris, Co-Founder and Secretary of DisruptHR Chicago, said, “Our audiences love that this format is totally different from every other HR event and walk away feeling motivated, empowered and refreshed to implement these radical, process-changing ideas.”
Speakers for the upcoming event include:
- Eric Doctors, Senior Vice President, Leadership and Organizational Development, Leo Burnett
- Karen Fedyszyn, Chief Information Officer, Glanbia Performance Nutrition
- Jamie Gilpin, Chief Marketing Officer, Envoy
- Jess Giudici, Manager, Talent and Culture, Smalley
- Diamond Greer, Analyst, Grosvenor Capital Management & Co-Founder, Let’s Vibe
- Dorri McWhorter, Chief Executive Officer, YWCA
- Kate North, Chief Executive Officer, Workplace IQ
- Dirk Petersen, U.S. Managing Director, TI People
- Victor Saad, Founder, Experience Institute
- LaTonya Wilkins, Director, Talent Management, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
The event, made possible by Gold Sponsors like uBack, Skill Scout and Advanced Resources, will be held on April 26, 2017, at 1871 in the Merchandise Mart. Doors open at 5:15 p.m. with presentations starting promptly at 6:00 p.m. Tickets for this event are sold out, but a wait list is available for those who are interested.
About DisruptHR Chicago
DisruptHR Chicago was founded in 2016 as a not-for-profit dedicated - through education, knowledge-sharing, and networking - to the advancement of those professionals at the center of making work, the workplace, and the workforce better. To learn more visit http://www.disrupthr.co/chicago, or call us at 574.780.7749.