Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) April 18, 2017
Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, P.L.C., a leading Phoenix-based law firm, announced that twenty attorneys have been listed in Southwest Super Lawyers® magazine for 2017, including six 2017 Southwest Rising Stars.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers for inclusion on the Super Lawyers list. The Jennings Strouss attorneys listed in 2017 Southwest Super Lawyers are:
- Gerald W. Alston – Business Litigation
- Thomas C. Arendt – Real Estate
- Timothy W. Barton – Real Estate
- Richard K. Delo – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- John J. Egbert – Employment & Labor
- Lee E. Esch – Real Estate
- Jay A. Fradkin – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Eric D. Gere – Business Litigation
- Richard Lieberman – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Bruce B. May – Real Estate
- Michael R. Palumbo – Business Litigation
- J. Scott Rhodes – Professional Liability: Defense
- Jack N. Rudel – Tax
- Bradley J. Stevens – Bankruptcy: Business
In addition, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars list. The Jennings Strouss attorneys listed as 2017 Southwest Rising Stars are:
- Fay W. Bidlack – Bankruptcy: Business
- Shanna N. Bowman – Family Law
- Kerry A. Hodges – Business Litigation
- Norma C. Izzo – Family Law
- Anne E. McClellan – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Christopher J. Rogers – Securities & Corporate Finance
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law.
About Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC
Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, P.L.C., has been providing legal counsel for 75 years through its offices in Phoenix and Peoria, Arizona; and Washington, D.C. The firm's primary areas of practice include advertising and media law; agribusiness; automobile dealership law, bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors’ rights; construction; corporate and securities; employee benefits and pensions; energy; family law and domestic relations; health care; intellectual property; labor and employment; legal ethics; litigation; professional liability defense; real estate; surety and fidelity; tax; and trust and estates. For additional information, please visit http://www.jsslaw.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
The firm’s affiliate, B3 Strategies, assists clients with lobbying and public policy strategy at the local, state, and federal levels. For more information, please visit http://www.b3strategies.com.
Contact: Dawn O. Anderson | danderson(at)jsslaw(dot)com | 602.495.2806