Nashville, TN (PRWEB) April 20, 2017
Lincor Solutions today announced it has been selected to provide its mobile patient engagement technology to The Christie NHS Foundation Trust. The Christie is one of the largest cancer treatment centers in Europe and an international leader in cancer research and development. It will implement Lincor’s MobileLINC suite of tablet-based software and applications.
The Christie believes that patients attending either as an in-patient or out-patient require a modern platform capable of providing contextually suitable information to improve the overall patient experience. The Lincor MobileLINC platform provides this capability, is extensible and allows new features and functionality to be added as required.
Up to 500 patients will have access to content and clinically impactful patient education opportunities through mobile devices.
“Our new mobile patient platform will enable us to provide the very latest technology to our patients, a standard that has come to be expected in the connected world we live in today. We hope this in turn will provide a better experience for our patients,” said Scott Watson, chief information officer at The Christie.
Lincor’s LINC OS platform is a powerful operating system that drives critical patient engagement tools as well as proprietary and third party applications to improve the patient experience. The platform can also deliver critical workflows such as intelligent, automated nurse calls, customized dietary services and patient education.
“We are excited to partner with The Christie to support their efforts to bringing the latest mobile technology to patients. Utilizing our LINC OS platform to drive patient engagement and satisfaction via mobile devices, is a game-changer in how the patient experience is delivered,” said Chris Cashwell, Lincor’s CEO.
ABOUT LINCOR SOLUTIONS
Lincor Solutions is the global leader in patient engagement technology. Through its state-of-the-art LincOS Technology, Lincor transforms the patient experience by bringing interactive education, clinical workflows, and communication technology directly to the point of care. Lincor’s healthcare technology brings patients, clinicians, and family together to access information across devices and locations whether mobile or in the care setting.
ABOUT THE CHRISTIE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- The Christie opened in 1901 and is now one of Europe’s leading cancer centres and the largest single-site centre in Europe
- The Christie delivers chemotherapy treatment through the largest chemotherapy unit in the UK, as well as via 10 other sites, a mobile chemotherapy unit and in patients’ homes
- The Christie is ranked as the 9th most technologically advanced cancer centre in the world and the top centre outside North America.
- The Christie is one of seven partners in the Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, one of only six health science centres in the country
- Hear from Christie staff, patients, volunteers and fundraisers via the weekly Christie blog – http://www.christie.nhs.uk/blog
Lincor Media Contact:
Carrie Choules, Marketing Manager