Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) April 20, 2017
IoTium, the first secure network infrastructure company for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), today announced that they will be speaking and exhibiting at the 2017 Smart Building Energy Summit in Washington, DC April 27, 2017. Founder and CEO, Ron Victor, will be featured as a panelist in a session titled “B2 – Smart Buildings: The Move Towards M2M Data Driven Operations.” The panelists will discuss how national labs and industry leaders are developing and implementing integrated smart building solutions to capture the full value of building automation.
The 2017 Smart Building Energy Summit is an annual conference designed to educate building owners and operators on energy efficient technologies and solutions, collaborate on best practices, share successful case studies and provide resources needed to take action. The theme of this year’s summit is “#Reimagine,” with a focus on the integration of new technologies into building operations.
WHO: IoTium’s Ron Victor, Founder and CEO, and Gabe Veach, Sales, will be attending the event. IoTium can be found at the company booth #2 during exhibit hours, answering questions from booth visitors.
WHAT: Ron Victor will speak during the panel session, “B2 - Smart Buildings: The Move Towards M2M (machine-to-machine) Data Driven Operations” at the Smart Building Energy Summit. The panel will analyze the current impacts and future roles of direct M2M communication on building operations and maintenance.
- The Smart Building Energy Summit will take place Thursday, April 27, 2017.
- Ron’s panel session, “B2 - Smart Buildings: The Move Towards M2M Data Driven Operations” will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET in Atrium Ballroom B.
- IoTium’s booth #2 will be open during exhibit hall hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 2017.
- The 2017 Smart Building Energy Summit is taking place at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, located at 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004.
- IoTium team will be exhibiting at booth #2 during exhibitor hours. Visit the booth for demonstrations, literature and answers to questions.
About IoTium, Inc.
IoTium is the first secure network infrastructure company for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Headquartered in Silicon Valley and backed by GE Ventures, March Capital, and Juniper Networks, IoTium was founded with the understanding that secure connections matter. The company’s patented technology enables a Network as a Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect legacy onsite systems to cloud-based applications, allowing building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0. For more information, visit: http://www.iotium.io.