Oakville, ON (PRWEB) April 21, 2017
NVT Phybridge, Inc., the leader in power over long reach Ethernet technology that makes IP connections possible in far places, was recognized by Security Today magazine as one of its “Govies Government Security Awards” winners. Announced at the ISC West Expo 2017 in Las Vegas, NV, these coveted awards honor outstanding government security products in a variety of categories.
Ralph C. Jensen, editor-in-chief of Security Today magazine and securitytoday.com stated, “The Govies is an amazing product recognition program whereby companies in the security industry can highlight their technology and solutions that work flawlessly within the government vertical.” Jensen continued, “We received 28% more entries this year, which also corresponds with the need to provide better security options not only at the federal level but also at the state and municipal level of government. I believe these products and solutions only prove that the government relies heavily on the technology advances in the private sector.”
NVT Phybridge received the esteemed recognition in “The Govies” award category of Network Support Solutions for its CHARIoT Series, a superior portfolio of long reach PoE switch and extender innovations that make IP migration quick, easy, and cost-effective for businesses of every size.
- CHARIoT solutions are flexible. They leverage the existing single-pair, Coax, or multi-pair infrastructure to create a robust, highly-secure IP platform that is easy to configure, deploy, troubleshoot, and manage.
- CHARIoT solutions are extensible. They deliver substantial power, bandwidth, and connectivity from four to six times the distance of typical PoE switches, without compromising QoS or service continuity.
- CHARIoT solutions are agnostic. They seamlessly work with any network, eliminating the need to rip and replace the proven, reliable infrastructure investments that still work but are not able to support technologies that enable business transformation.
- CHARIoT solutions are plug and play. They quickly install to flawlessly support any IEEE-compliant device, endpoint, and application without disrupting business or compromising security during IP implementation.
- CHARIoT solutions are reliable. They provide customers and partners with comfort and assurance that a fast, efficient, successful IP implementation is just three non-invasive, non-disruptive, steps away.
John Croce, President and CEO of NVT Phybridge said of receiving the award, “I am proud of all our innovations. Our CHARIoT portfolio offers the industry’s plug and play IP migration solution for every type of customer network.” Croce added, “We have a broad range of products that are designed to work seamlessly with any established cabling, PoE switches, and communications and/or physical security network infrastructures to deliver flawless IP. We have purposefully built CHARIoT solutions to ease customers’ burdens when it comes to technology refresh. It’s our mission to provide customers with the affordable, risk-free, non-disruptive alternative for migrating to IP – so they can move forward with achieving business growth through current technology investments.”
Government agencies in particular trust NVT Phybridge CHARIoT solutions to meet their most demanding security and uptime requirements during network changes. “The CHARIoT Series solutions are designed to eliminate every barrier to making the move to IP; security risk and breaches during network refresh is one of those top concerns.” Croce concluded, “Our mission is to help every customer first establish the needed IP platform and extended IP connectivity to places where people are able to do their best work – comfortably, efficiently, and securely. We have been recognized with this award to further validate that our CHARIoT Series innovations have achieved the highest-level of confidence in the industry.”
NVT Phybridge is the leader in Power over Long Reach Ethernet (PoLRE), making IP connections in far places simple and affordable. Our CHARIoT Series of switches help customers migrate to an IP-based network, transforming the existing or new infrastructure into an IP path with power. We are a North American-based technology company with global reach dedicated to practical innovation. Our number one priority is bringing innovative and affordable solutions to market that are technologically advanced as well as practical for the customer.
For information about NVT Phybridge, Inc., visit: http://www.nvtphybridge.com.
For information about Security Today magazine, “The Govies Government Security Awards,” visit: https://securitytoday.com/pages/govies.aspx.