We carry Engines For Almost every make and model and ship it nationwide.
(PRWEB) April 21, 2017
Auto Part Max LLC (formerly Sharper Edge EnginesLLC), one of the nation’s largest online sources of used engines, remanufactured engines, rebuilt engines, used transmissions and replacement auto parts, announced today that it has achieved year-over-year growth of 20 percent.
The family owned and operated company, which will be celebrating its 10th anniversary next year, credits the significant increase to several key factors including its:
- Expanded inventory that contains more than 10,000 used interior and exterior replacement auto parts for dozens of domestic and import makes, years and models.
- Commitment to stocking and sourcing quality assured and tested products.
- Promise to partner only with reputable and professional acquisition managers.
- No-hassle money back guarantee for all auto parts purchases.
- Trained and friendly in-house team that is available during business hours to provide live advice and support.
- Free quotes and fast complimentary shipping to US customers.
- Ability to consistently maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Commented Yalda Koohi owner of Auto Part Max: “We operate in an extremely competitive field, and the secret of our lasting success and growth is hardly a secret at all. Our team works tirelessly around the clock to give our customers the best products, at the best prices, and with the best service. We see ourselves as standing up for real people who are tired of getting the run around from auto part dealers, and simply want to work with an honest company that does business the right way, and treats every customer with total respect regardless of whether they need a $30,000 total power train replacement, or a $5 interior cabin bulb.”
About Auto Parts Max LLC
Auto Parts Max LLC (formerly Sharper Edge Engines) is one of the nation’s premiere sources for used engines, re manufactured engines, rebuilt engines, and used transmissions. The family-owned and operated company specializes in late model power train replacements, and has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).