“We are very proud of our impressive growth so far this year; it is a strong testament to the terrific value the RGCA provides to its members,” said Colleen Dorwart, RGCA board of directors chair.
WASHINGTON D.C. (PRWEB) April 25, 2017
Today the Retail Gift Card Association (RGCA) announced its 2017-2018 board of directors and executive committee, as well as exciting association growth with the addition of numerous new brand members.
The RGCA is the only non-profit trade organization that represents the closed-loop gift card industry, and its board and executive committee work collaboratively to protect, promote and enhance the use of retail gift cards.
The 2017-2018 RGCA leadership are comprised of returning and new members, and will assume their roles immediately. The board and committee now include:
- Chair Colleen Dorwart of Cabela’s
- Vice Chair Erin Wood of SUBWAY®
- Treasurer Tim Anderson of AMC Theatres
- Chair Emeritus Timm Walsh of Regal Cinemas
- Director Andy Choi of The Walt Disney Company
- Director Nathan Ehrlich of The Home Depot
- Director Nicole Glass of Gift Card Impressions
- Director Lauren Haus of TJX
- Director Marina Hodges of Walmart
- Director Matthew Levy of Target
- Director Teri Llach of Blackhawk Network
- Director Jayne Stegemiller of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Director Mike Strohl of Sears Holdings
- Director Bryan Whitlock of Lowe’s
- Non-Voting Alternate Wafa Dahel of eBay
In addition to its new leadership lineup, the RGCA announced its 2017 membership additions, including brand retailers and marquee gift card industry stakeholders:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Blackhawk Network
- First Data
- GiftCard Partners, Inc.
- Multi Packaging Solutions, Inc.
- Panera Bread Bakery-Cafes
- Plasticard Locktech International
- Samsung Pay, Inc.
- Savers, Inc.
- Topps Digital Services
- Tracer Graphics
- Wolfe LLC (GiftCardGranny.com)
“We are very proud of our impressive growth so far this year; it is a strong testament to the terrific value the RGCA provides to its members,” said Colleen Dorwart, RGCA board of directors chair. “As the demand for gift cards remains high and the landscape of the industry continues to evolve, we will remain committed to protecting consumers and addressing new challenges that arise as purchasing and redemption channels change. I am invigorated to work with the new RGCA leadership team to propel our association to new achievements in the future.”
New members of the RGCA Board of Directors will be formally recognized at the inaugural RGCA Forum October 2 through 4 in Kansas City, MO. The event is a new conference uniquely focused on the issues and trends impacting today's gift card industry.
The RGCA is comprised of more than 85 of the world's most-recognizable retail brands and non-retail industry partners, and has been the leading gift card advocacy group since its inception in 2008.
For more information on the RGCA, or to become a member, visit our website at http://www.thergca.org.