The Inspire Awards present an opportunity to celebrate the innovation and significant competitive advantage our customers and partners have gained leveraging Kofax software and solutions.
Irvine, Calif. (PRWEB) April 25, 2017
Kofax®, a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business, announced the Inspire 2017 award winners in Nashville at the Company’s annual customer and partner conference.
Winners were selected for their innovative implementations of Kofax products and solutions resulting in enhanced customer engagement, improved service, reduced costs and competitive advantage.
This year’s Customer Award winners are:
- ABN AMRO Bank - Robotic Process Automation Solution of the Year
- Arteris - Analytics & Process Automation Solution of the Year
- Grupo Bancolombia S.A. - Financial Services Best Practice Leader
- North Dakota University System - Higher Education Best Practice Leader
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts - Financial Process Automation Solution of the Year
- Totemic Holdings Ltd. - Mobile Innovation Solution of the Year
- Turkcell - Digital Transformation Solution of the Year
- Vanderbilt Medical Center - Healthcare Best Practice Leader
This year’s Partner Award winners are:
- BerkOne - Partner Solution of the Year and Americas Partner of the Year
- Cerner Corporation - OEM Software Provider of the Year
- DCS a Neopost Company - EMEA Partner of the Year
- ESP Pty Ltd - Asia Pacific Partner of the Year
- Lithe IT - Most Innovative Partner Solution of the Year
- Yakidoo - Selling the Broader Portfolio Partner of the Year
“The Inspire Awards present an opportunity to celebrate the innovation and significant competitive advantage our customers and partners have gained leveraging Kofax software and solutions,” said Reynolds C. Bish, Chief Executive Officer of Kofax. “Each of this year’s winners has demonstrated their commitment to advancing digital transformation within their organization. Congratulations to all of our 2017 Inspire Award recipients for their achievements.”
Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business. Success in the First Mile can dramatically improve the customer experience, greatly reduce operating costs and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. Kofax software and solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 25,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, higher education, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax markets its solutions via a direct sales and service organization, along with a global network of more than 1,000 authorized partners in more than 70 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
For further information contact Rachel Spear, (913) 227-6237, rachel(dot)spear(at)kofax(dot)com.
# # #
© 2017 Kofax, Inc. Kofax is a registered trademark and First Mile is a trademark of Kofax Limited.