San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 02, 2017
Digital Advertising interrupts people's online experience, so marketers do extensive work to make the experience engaging and memorable. For leading advertising platforms like Facebook and Google, image or video used for the ad is essential for advertising experience and campaign performance. However, it’s hard to know in advance which image or video performs better. Analytic tools that provide data about competitors' ad campaigns enable advertisers to know what kind of images or videos are effective. Advertisers can use them to inspire their own campaigns.
In Apr. 2017, SocialPeta (http://www.socialpeta.com) released its intelligent mobile marketing platform to track competitors' mobile advertising, influencer marketing, and consumer engagement. It covers 500,000 apps, 40 countries, and major platforms including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Unity. You can research where advertisers run their ads, which images or videos they use, and how each one performs. Key features of SocialPeta include the following.
1. Ads Analytics
- Track ad image or video, targeting, and performance of 500,000 apps
- Across Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Unity, and Google, etc.
- Display millions of ad format including video, image, and carousel, with a focus on video ads
- Cover 40 key countries
2. Influencer Analytics
- It helps gaming companies to find best influencers and know how to engage with them
- Marketers can search by country and by game genre
- It's based on data of 100,000 influencers and 10 million posts across Youtube and Facebook
3. Trend Intelligence
- Captures latest releases and trending apps, so marketers are aware of how they market themselves.
4. App Analytics
- Learn from industry better practices and latest cases of social ad and influencer marketing
SocialPeta is quite affordable. It offers a $5 trial, and a few subscription options for $99, $299, and $699 per month.