In the complete Q1 2017 SMB Trust Index℠ report consisting of 86 brands, less than half (44%) earned positive brand sentiment from business owners.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 26, 2017
Alignable today released the results from its Q1 2017 SMB Trust Index℠. The report highlights the 20 brands who have built the greatest trust and loyalty with small and local business owners across North America.
Findings from the report include:
- Amazon, WordPress and Google maintain their Top 3 overall positions from last quarter, while Apple and FedEx enter the Top 5 for the first time.
- The Top 3 brands in the “Social and Digital Marketing” category include Google (#3), LinkedIn (#10), and Twitter (#11).
- Other category leaders include 1&1 Internet for website hosting and management, Authorize.Net and Stripe for payment processing, and MailChimp for email marketing.
- In the complete Q1 2017 SMB Trust Index℠ report consisting of 86 brands, less than half (44%) earned positive brand sentiment from business owners.
“In a socially connected world, the importance of building and maintaining strong brand sentiment is of critical importance,” said Eric Groves, Alignable CEO and Co-founder. “One need not look further than the recent experiences of United Airlines and Wells Fargo to see how fast changes in brand sentiment can spread across the globe.”
“Sharing brand sentiment across social networks has been a reality for enterprises and consumers for some time and it’s a great thing for our industry to now have a place for the voice of small business owners to be heard,” said Robert Hoffman, CEO at 1&1 Internet SE. “As partner for small businesses digital success, we understand the challenges faced by small business owners and have dedicated ourselves to delivering products and solutions to make their lives easier in order to increase their performance in the internet.”
The Top 20 Most Trusted Brands In Small Business
18. Intuit QuickBooks
More than 23,000 ratings across 86 brands are included in this quarter’s index, which uses the Net Promoter Score™ (NPS) methodology to determine the brands most likely to be recommended by one business owner to another.
- The full Q1 2017 SMB Trust Index℠ can be seen here.
- An infographic of the Top 20 Most Trusted Brands can be seen here.
Alignable is The Small Business Network. With millions of connections across over 20,000 local communities, Alignable is the free network where small business owners build trusted relationships and generate quality referrals. Members use Alignable to get the industry answers they need, connect within their local business community, and increase word-of-mouth for their business.
Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, NPS and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.