With Movable Ink’s Real-Time Pricing Solution, marketers no longer need to chisel price and availability into stone at the moment of send but can provide the most up-to-date information at the crucial moment when the customer opens or reopens the email.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 27, 2017
Movable Ink, the global leader in contextual email technology, has announced the Movable Ink Real-Time Pricing Solution. Movable Ink’s suite of applications and tech integrations enables marketers to automatically pull live prices and availability for flights, hotel rooms, event tickets, and retail products into their emails so promotions are always accurate and consistent with their website or app no matter when a customer opens the email.
Although email dominates direct marketing channels in ROI, marketers are challenged to create personalized marketing at scale and accurately deliver ever-changing prices and inventory. Stale promotions lead to lost bookings, cart abandonment, high unsubscribe rates, and an influx of unhappy customers to manage across multiple customer service channels.
Movable Ink’s Real-Time Pricing Solution enables marketers to deliver accurate, real-time pricing and inventory that drives engagement and improves productivity. Ideal use cases include offers with constantly changing prices and availability such as airlines tickets, hotels rooms, sports and events tickets, and retail products. Movable Ink’s team of email experts can help teams of any size bring live, relevant, well-designed offers and prices into the email channel to improve engagement and revenue.
“Two of the biggest shifts in the past five years have been the rise of personalized, story-based marketing, and the investment of billions of dollars in dynamic pricing for OTA infrastructure in key verticals like travel and hospitality. With Movable Ink’s Real-Time Pricing Solution, marketers no longer need to chisel price and availability into stone at the moment of send but can provide the most up-to-date information at the crucial moment when the customer opens or reopens the email,” said Vivek Sharma, CEO of Movable Ink.
The Real-Time Pricing Solution is easy to implement and integrates quickly with a brand’s existing marketing and email stacks. It is completely ESP agnostic and able to leverage existing integrations with many leading third-party OTAs. Benefits include the ability to:
- Pull up-to-the second pricing and inventory into an email with an API or JSON feed
- Update prices and inventory in sync with a brand’s website or app every time the email is opened or reopened
- Eliminate confusion, costly customer service inquiries, and opt-outs by ensuring that customers always see real-time, available offers
- Personalize pricing based on a customer’s location at the moment of open
- Design and style emails to brand guidelines with no need to use text or websafe fonts
Application of Real-Time Pricing in key verticals include:
- Device-targeted CTA buttons that will link into relevant apps
- Real-time pricing for various loyalty tiers
- Possible destinations displayed within a specific distance of where the customer opened the email
- Automated content creation using property lists or other existing data feeds
- Real-time TripAdvisor ratings
- Real-time flight status information
- Personalized hero with real-time pricing and seat map
- Personalized variable content based on loyalty tier status from a single HTML deployment
- All available seat upgrades
- Countdown timer with real-time inventory
- Real-time pricing
- Custom rules to automatically suppress SKUs once minimum thresholds are reached
Sports & Entertainment
- Geo-targeted events based on customer’s location at the moment of open
- Real-time pricing and seat availability
- API-driven event information
To get actionable tips and insights for supercharging your email program, download Movable Ink’s brand new ebook “Real-Time Pricing Solution.”
About Movable Ink
Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered the application of contextual experiences to email and has powered over 300 billion live content impressions. Movable Ink clients can use any email service provider to deliver dynamic content that changes, in real-time, according to the context of each individual consumer. More than 400 innovative companies including The Wall Street Journal, eBay, Finish Line and Saks Fifth Avenue use Movable Ink to Market in the Moment and optimize their email campaigns to drive ROI. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in London and San Francisco. For more information, visit http://www.movableink.com.