WARSAW (PRWEB) April 27, 2017
The Warsaw office of Greenberg Traurig has ranked as Band 1 in Poland in Capital Markets: Equity, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Private Equity, and Real Estate and Construction in the Legal 500 EMEA 2017 Guide.
Greenberg Traurig is also ranked as Band 2 with respect to Banking and Finance, Dispute Resolution, Restructuring and Insolvency, TMT, and Tax; Band 3 in Capital Markets: Debt and Energy and Natural Resources; and Band 4 in Competition / Antitrust.
Seven lawyers are listed as Leading Individuals: in Capital Markets: Equity – Jarosław Grzesiak, the Managing Shareholder of the Warsaw office, and Shareholder Ireneusz Matusielański; in Dispute Resolution – Shareholder Paweł Pietkiewicz; in Real Estate and Construction: Shareholder Marek Grodek and Shareholder Agnieszka Stankiewicz; and in Tax – Shareholder Marek Kozaczuk and Local Partner Tomasz Kacymirow.
The following lawyers also are listed as recommended in the Legal 500 EMEA 2017 Guide:
- Grzesiak in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets: Debt, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Private Equity. and Restructuring and Insolvency;
- Senior Partner Lejb Fogelman in Commercial, Corporate and M&A, and Private Equity;
- Shareholder Rafał Baranowski in Energy and Natural Resources;
- Shareholder Radomił Charzyński in Real Estate and Construction;
- Shareholder Bartosz Clemenz in Real Estate and Construction;
- Shareholder Michał Fereniec in TMT;
- Matusielański in Capital Markets: Debt;
- Shareholder Rafał Sieński in Capital Markets: Equity;
- Stankiewicz in Banking and Finance;
- Shareholder Andrzej Wysokiński in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets: Debt, Dispute Resolution, Energy and Natural Resources, and Restructuring and Insolvency;
- Local Partner Karolina Dunin-Wilczyńska in Capital Markets: Equity;
- Local Partner Aleksander Janiszewski in Banking and Finance;
- Local Partner Daniel Kaczorowski in Commercial, Corporate and M&A;
- Local Partner Robert Lis in Dispute Resolution.
Senior Associate Rafał Siwek is listed as a Next Generation Lawyer in Real Estate and Construction.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 2000 attorneys serving clients from 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Greenberg Traurig Grzesiak sp.k. was named the 2017 Law Firm of the Year in Poland and the 2016 Law Firm of the Year in Poland - Client Service Award by Chambers and Partners. The Warsaw office of Greenberg Traurig, LLP provides legal services to clients in Central Europe and beyond and consists of 90 lawyers. Team members are regularly recognized as leaders in numerous practice areas. Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, IFLR1000 and EMEA Legal 500 consistently rank them among the top tiers the areas of Corporate/M&A, Capital Markets, Real Estate, Private Equity, Tax, Banking and Finance, Project Finance, Energy, Dispute Resolution and TMT.
For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.