According to a PR News/Nasdaq survey, nearly half of all organizations make the mistake of not planning for a crisis—even while knowing that crises are a question of when, not if.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) May 03, 2017
PR and communications professionals are invited to attend PR News’ webinar, “How to Craft a Crisis Plan for High-Speed News Cycles,” on May 17 at 1:30 p.m. ET to learn how to respond when a crisis affects their organization.
The 90-minute webinar will be led by:
- Michael Rubin, SVP, Practice Chair-Crisis, Bell Helicopters
- Robert Hastings, Executive Vice President, Chief Communications Officer, LEVICK
- Ken Peterson, Communications Directors, Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Mike Baglietto, Global Head of Product Marketing, NetBase
To register online, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/crisis-webinar-may17
According to a PR News/Nasdaq survey, nearly half of all organizations make the mistake of not planning for a crisis—even while knowing that crises are a question of when, not if. As news cycles speed up and social media can make controlling the conversation difficult, it is imperative that communicators have a foolproof plan of action.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to respond (and not respond) on social when a crisis happens
- How to build a crisis plan from scratch
- Tactics to influence a news cycle with on-point messaging across different media platforms
- How to develop the latest creative assets for responding to a crisis in real-time
- Ways of securing executive buy-in for a crisis plan
- How to build a crisis team that spans across your organization’s different divisions
- Social listening tactics to get a real-time read of your company’s reputation
- Ways of leading employees and senior leaders through a media firestorm and social media scrutiny
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real-time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered. To register for PR News’ Crisis Communications webinar on May 17, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/crisis-webinar-may17
Webinar attendees receive full access to speaker presentations along with a certificate of completion. Webinar tuition is based on location, not the number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one price. If you have further questions, contact Jessica Placencia at jplacencia(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The PR News Group at Access Intelligence, LLC is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.