London, England (PRWEB) May 01, 2017
The NAPCP and Barclaycard are hosting a one-day Commercial Card and Payment Regional Forum for industry professionals to gather and share goals, success stories, best practices, and build one’s peer network. Don't miss this opportunity to network with industry peers in EMEA! This is a complimentary event, though provider organizations are limited to one complimentary registration. Attendees include those with a major influence over their organisations’ payment strategies and decision-making processes. Organisations already registered for the event include: 3M Company, GlaxoSmithKline, Mentor Graphics and RELX Group.
- Tuesday 6 June 2017, 9:30 to 16:30
- Barclaycard, One Churchill Place Canary Wharf, London E14 5HP
- Register at: http://www.napcp.org/EMEA2017
About the Regional Forum:
- Fosters meaningful relationships between Commercial Card and Payment professionals
- Educational presentations by end-users, the NAPCP and Barclaycard
- For all sectors
- Roundtable discussion groups and a networking lunch complete the agenda
- Laura Flandrick, CPCP, NAPCP Managing Director
- Erich Heneke, Director of Business Integrity/Continuity, Mayo Clinic Supply Chain
- Victoria K. Moore, Senior Analyst - P-Card Program Coordinator, Coach, Inc.
- Rob Tuckwell, Head of B2B Sales, Barclaycard Commercial Payments
About the NAPCP:
The NAPCP is a membership-based professional association committed to advancing Commercial Card and Payment professionals and industry practices worldwide. Serving a community of 19,000, the NAPCP is a respected voice in the industry and an impartial resource for members at all experience levels in the public and private sectors. The NAPCP provides unmatched opportunities for continuing education and peer networking through its conferences, Regional Forums, webinars, website, virtual demonstrations, newsletters and regular communication. The association sponsors research and publishes timely and relevant white papers, survey results and other documents. The NAPCP also offers a Certified Purchasing Card Professional (CPCP) credential.