NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 01, 2017
Greenberg Traurig, LLP, an international multidisciplinary law firm, has 33 attorneys from its Intellectual Property & Technology Practice featured in the May 2017 issue of Managing Intellectual Property Magazine as ‘IP Stars.’ IP Stars rankings are based on extensive research carried out over a six-month period, starting from September each year. Among the attributes assessed are: strength of the firm’s IP team, workload, outcomes achieved for clients, and track record.
Featured attorneys in the publication are:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D. - New York
- Ian C. Ballon - Silicon Valley/Los Angeles
- Scott J. Bornstein - New York
- Heath J. Briggs - Denver
- Edward Chansky -Las Vegas
- Vincent H. Chieffo - Los Angeles
- John E. Cummerford - Phoenix
- Mark G. Davis - Austin/ Washington, D.C.
- David J. Dykeman - Boston
- Jerry Fellows - Phoenix
- Mark R. Galis - Chicago
- David M. Greenberg - New York
- Richard D. Harris - Chicago
- Susan L. Heller - Orange County
- Valerie W. Ho - Los Angeles
- Melissa Hunter-Ensor, Ph.D. - Boston
- Allan A. Kassenoff - New York
- Mary-Olga Lovett – Houston
- Eric J. Maiers - Chicago
- Margaret R. Marshall - Atlanta
- Dwayne L. Mason - Houston
- Michael A. Nicodema - New Jersey
- Ronald J. Pabis - Washington, D.C.
- Richard C. Pettus - New York
- Joshua L. Raskin - New York
- Bobby Rosenbloum - Atlanta
- Barry J. Schindler - New Jersey
- Stephen K. Shahida - Washington, D.C.
- Howard E. Silverman - Chicago
- Alan N. Sutin - New York
- J. Rick Taché - Orange County
- Mark G. Tratos - Las Vegas
- Steven J. Wadyka Jr. – Washington, D.C.
According the publication, the IP Stars are private practice IP professionals who have been highly recommended by their peers and clients. Alongside their names, Managing Intellectual Property Magazine also features the industry focus, legal specialties, and location of these individuals.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice
With more than 180 intellectual property attorneys and agents in the United States and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2017 “Best Law Firms Rankings.”
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the second largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2016, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.