At Pathpartner, we make application specific customizations easy with our decade long experience in quickboot and fastboot optimization across various platforms and devices.
FREMONT, CALIFORNIA (PRWEB) May 05, 2017
PathPartner Technology, a leading provider of embedded design services and solutions, will be at GENIVI AMM, Birmingham, UK. Catch them in action at STATION #23 as they demonstrate their latest innovations in speeding up the boot-time on embedded devices.
RamKishor Korada, Co-founder and Marketing & Sales Head of PathPartner, said, “For a good user experience, it is important that a device is usable within seconds of its booting. These optimizations cannot be standardized, as the user space varies from application to application. At Pathpartner, we make application specific customizations easy with our decade long experience in quickboot and fastboot optimization across various platforms and devices.”
Pathpartner also specializes in other IVI solutions like:
- Optimized BSPs with ultra-fast Boot-up Time, early camera preview and multi-OS in AMP configuration
- Miracast source and sink solutions with HDCP 2.2 and key security
- Multimedia decoders like H.264, HEVC /H.265, VP8 and framework plugins
Their IVI services include:
- Development and optimization of audio, video and image codecs
- Multimedia middleware development and integration
- Multimedia, Graphics and Connectivity performance optimization
- Automotive Linux and Android
- CE and Smartphone connectivity: USB, WiFi, Bluetooth integration; Apple MFI integration; MirrorLink implementation
About PathPartner Technology: Founded in 2006, PathPartner is headquartered at Bangalore with an offshore research facility based out of California, U.S.A. PathPartner offers design, development and integration services in advanced embedded technology to solve complex challenges for clients around the world. Licensable multimedia software products and proprietary IPs for vision and connectivity applications to run intelligent systems such as autonomous cars, action cameras, wearable devices, smartphones etc. are our forte.
PathPartner is dedicated towards creating next generation multimedia experience through technology‐driven execution and quality delivery for leading corporations across industries including automotive, semiconductor, broadcast, healthcare, cameras and surveillance.