“We focus on creating the best data visualization products to enable our clients to build the tools they need quickly and easily, allowing them to focus on their domain expertise while leveraging our industry knowledge and experience."
Houston, TX (PRWEB) May 03, 2017
INT announces the release of the latest version of INTViewer, the industry-leading seismic analysis and data QC platform.
This release incorporates user feedback and improves geoscience analysis and QC/QA tasks with a better user experience as expressed in the quotes below:
"Performance is improved compared to previous versions."
“The new window system allows me to manage a large number of datasets.”
“I can make a live presentation of my work using the slideshow plug-in.”
– Access analyses faster with a modern, more intuitive tabbed window system default
– Visualize velocity models alongside your seismic sections
– Leverage INTViewer’s predictive and integrated Python scripting capabilities to incorporate and automate proprietary workflows
– Quickly explore the subsurface with extended interpretation features, including faster and more intuitive picking options
– Visualize microseismic events and use the playback feature for animated replay
– Perform multiple CRS conversions easily with the new CRS Conversion Tool
– Easily change seismic normalization limits visually in multiple ways
– Import files with custom headers; export highlighted traces, histogram outliers, and seismic metadata directly to Excel
– And more …
“We focus on creating the best data visualization products to enable our clients to build the tools they need quickly and easily. Allowing them to focus on their domain expertise — while leveraging our industry knowledge and experience — means that their team can get to work with no downtime,” Dr. Olivier Lhemann, President of INT, Inc.
For more information about INTViewer or INT’s other data visualization products, please visit http://www.int.com.
For 25 years, INT visualization libraries, widgets, and frameworks have been used by the leaders in G&G, Oil Exploration, and Production such as Schlumberger, ExxonMobil, Shell, BP, Halliburton, Paradigm, General Electric, etc. to empower best-in-class business applications for seismic, geosciences, well intelligence, drilling ops, utilities, manufacturing, asset management.