Learnosity’s extensible APIs form an integral part of many online learning products worldwide, which uniquely positions us to unite the B2B edtech space and act as a hub for complementary product and service offerings.
NYC, NY (PRWEB) May 03, 2017
Pioneering edtech company Learnosity today announced the launch of the Learnosity Partner Network – a global network aiming to foster greater collaboration among technology companies, developers, and content providers in the edtech community.
The award-winning company, which specializes in SaaS assessment solutions, has over 24 million users and powers digital assessments for many of the biggest names in education including Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and CenterPoint (formerly Parcc Inc).
“We have created a comprehensive edtech ecosystem, providing an easy way for our customers to work with best of breed partners in other areas,” said Ben Powell, SVP of Business Development and Partnerships at Learnosity. “Learnosity’s extensible APIs form an integral part of many online learning products worldwide, which uniquely positions us to unite the B2B edtech space and act as a hub for complementary product and service offerings.”
The Partner Network will initially cover three distinct partner categories: Content, Customization & Integration, and Technical & Features.
“Our aim in each of these areas of collaboration is to keep things as simple as possible,” continues Powell. “We are removing technical hurdles for our partners and customers, creating a far smoother and more streamlined process that allows everybody to work together more easily.”
The Learnosity Partner Network will enable:
- Easier integration of complementary technologies
- Increased speed to market
- Lower development costs
- Seamless content delivery
- Enhanced learning experience
“The Partner Network offers a sustainable way for edtech to grow as it encourages cooperation rather than competition. Every company has a specific set of expertise - ours is assessment. The Learnosity Partner Network allows us to unite the best technologies and services for the benefit of all learners worldwide.”
“We’ll continue to be selective in who we work with. It’s really about providing a place where the top edtech companies in the world can work together to improve the top edtech products in the world. Whether it’s tech solutions, delivery, or content, the Partner Network ensures you’re dealing with the best.”
Learnosity will officially launch its Partner Network at the Educate developer conference in New York. The sold-out event will take place on Thursday 4 May 2017.
- Learnosity was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- The company has offices in Sydney, New York, LA, and Dublin.
- The company offers a suite of assessment technologies (APIs) which enable organizations to easily incorporate powerful, interactive assessment capabilities into any digital product, new or existing.
- With intuitive authoring, powerful analytics, and over 65 technology-enhanced items (TEIs), Learnosity allows clients deliver superior products, in a shorter time using less resources.
- Clients include Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Pearson, CenterPoint (formerly Parcc Inc.), and Mathletics
- 200 million global uses of Learnosity’s APIs per month.
- Awards: SIIA – Best K-12 Enterprise Solution in 2016 and 2014; European Business Awards – National Champion for Innovation for 2016/2017.
For enquiries or information, please contact: media(at)learnosity(dot)com.
To learn more about the Learnosity Partner Network visit http://www.learnosity.com/partner-network/ or email partners(at)learnosity(dot)com.