Our partnership with Backbase will enable our global banking customers accelerate decision making with enhanced customer engagement.
UK (PRWEB UK) 3 May 2017
Zensar Technologies, a leading digital solutions and technology services company announced its collaboration with Backbase. Industry analysts Gartner, Forrester and Ovum recognize Backbase as an industry leader in terms of omni-channel banking platform capabilities, and award the company high marks for its deep focus on customer experience management and unparalleled speed of implementation.
Globally, banks are making the shift to delivering compelling customer experience across multiple channels to customers. This alliance will allow Zensar’s Mobility Services to implement a digital-led customer experience for its banking clients. Zensar will offer this platform to implement Omnichannel workflows to existing and new customers, while working together on joint go-to-market offering and innovative value propositions. This partnership will involve initially projects in the United States and United Kingdom.
Commenting on this partnership, Sandeep Kishore, CEO and Managing Director, Zensar Technologies said, “Our partnership with Backbase will enable our global banking customers accelerate decision making with enhanced customer engagement. Our objective is to help them experience visibly engaged customers, a broad-based view of multiple customer touch-points as well as increased business opportunities with extended, real-time reach. We will be able to ensure ‘Return on DigitalTM’ as they make the shift to a digital banking platform.”
Patrick Rood, Global Head of Alliances & Partner Business of Backbase said, “We are delighted to welcome Zensar in the Backbase partner ecosystem. By implementing our solutions and platform, both our customers will clearly benefit from faster time to market and achieving digital leadership. Together with partners like Zensar Technologies, we empower banks to accelerate their digital transformation with fast and intuitive on-boarding processes.”
According to Prameela Kalive, EVP and Head, Applications Business, “We are focused on delivering innovative and effective solutions to our customers. This partnership will help us enhance offerings to our banking customers who have begun their digital transformation journey.”
The highlight of the partnership lies in the benefits available to customers of both companies. Zensar has proven expertise in offering world-class agile and outcome based mobility solutions, and Backbase brings in industry proven customer experience and digital solutions for the banking, financial services and insurance segment. The partnership will bring the much needed business agility as enterprises embark on their digital transformation journey. Stakeholders look for Omnichannel customer interaction ‘anytime, anywhere’, in new and different ways.
This partnership will offer the following benefits to organisations:
- Accelerated information velocity and decision making with the objective of increasing business, for example, increased online sales and conversions in secured environments
- Cost effective Omnichannel (web, mobile, other) development and deployment
- Enhanced user engagement and customers insights upon usage information
- Focus on delinking IT (Software development skills to provide the vertical domain specific tool-kits) and Business (Business skills required to launch new business services rapidly) enabling business agility
- Faster time to market of digital capabilities and customer-facing programmes
- Consistent and outstanding user experience across channels (Omnichannel)
- Reduction in lifecycle cost of developing, maintaining and enhancing Omni-Channel services as part of the Digital transformation of the enterprise.