“Agile CRM’s integration with RingCentral allows businesses to automate sales and marketing workflow processes by embedding our cloud communication functionality into their solutions,” said David Lee, VP of Platform at RingCentral.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 04, 2017
Agile CRM (http://www.agilecrm.com), the #1 all-in-one CRM service with integrated sales enablement and marketing automation, today launched an integration with RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions.
Adding to Agile CRM’s existing integration offerings, the new integration with RingCentral enables both calling and call tracking. Users can make outbound calls, receive inbound calls, and take call notes. RingCentral calls are tracked and added to contact timelines, and users can access all Agile CRM functions while on RingCentral calls within the app, including sales and marketing automation campaigns, detailed contact histories, and reports and analytics.
“We have been using Agile CRM for automating our lead generation and email follow-ups,” said customer Brett Kowal, Marketing Director at Caldwell Equipment. “With Agile CRM integration for RingCentral, we are looking forward to automating communication workflows, such as making, receiving, following up and logging calls, within Agile CRM.”
Agile CRM for RingCentral includes many new features that will immediately increase the productivity of sales, marketing and support teams, including:
- Click-to-Dial: Call leads and customers from within Agile CRM in a single click. This enables teams to remove repetitive, manual and time-consuming tasks. Additionally, users can also bridge their calls to Softphones or to their mobile phones.
- Screen Pop-ups: Receive screen pops to know who is calling along with their contact history.
- Automate Follow-ups: Take notes while on a call, save them and set follow-ups with one-click.
- Bulk-Dialing: Call multiple customers at the same time to automate sales prospecting.
- Automate Call-logging & Recording: Log all call activities automatically within Agile CRM.
- SMS Directly: Send SMS directly to contacts within Agile CRM.
- Transfer Calls: Transfer current calls to any contact in Agile CRM or to a number.
“We have many common customers with RingCentral who have been asking us to provide this integration,” said Manohar Chapalamadugu, CEO and co-founder of Agile CRM. “With this integration, our customers in sales, marketing and support roles can now automate call follow-ups, voice scripts and call logging besides bulk dialing.”
“Agile CRM’s integration with RingCentral allows businesses to automate sales and marketing workflow processes by embedding our cloud communication functionality into their solutions,” said David Lee, VP of Platform at RingCentral. “Now users can access and update all customer interaction from a single interface, delivering a true unified experience.”
Users will need to have an Agile CRM account and a RingCentral account. For more information please visit: https://www.agilecrm.com/ringcentral-integration.
About Agile CRM
Created by the team behind popular live chat product ClickDesk, Agile CRM is the world’s first fully integrated sales, marketing and service suite – an all-in-one CRM with full Sales, Marketing and Service Automation functionality. Agile CRM is used by over 9,000 SMB customers globally to generate leads, nurture leads, close deals and support customers. Besides its headquarters in Dallas, Agile maintains offices in India, the Philippines and the UK.
For more information, visit http://www.agilecrm.com.