(PRWEB) May 05, 2017
The new interfaces allow the automatic exchange of information between Renault and dealers that use Autologica DMS for the Service Department and especially for warranty management. The warranty interface avoids the manual entry of data into the dealer management system.
The new interfaces provide Renault dealers with several advantages:
- It is no longer necessary to create warranty claims in GCM1. Instead the data is sent to Renault through a file that is generated daily.
- The workshop always has an updated jobs list and the correct job manuals for each vehicle that arrives at the workshop, including the hours indicated by Renault for each job.
- Autologica DMS now includes controls for warranty management to create the repair order as well as invoice it, so as to reduce mistakes in warranty claims, rejections, etc.
- Autologica DMS now integrates, from the repair order, queries to Renault systems such as ICM so there is no need to retype the vehicle's chassis number or mileage.
- A direct connection to the worldwide database of Renault vehicles so as to complete the vehicle information with data from the OEM.
Autologica consultants have already started with the implementation tasks of these interfaces in different dealers from the Renault network.
Autologica is a world leader in providing innovative software to automobile, motorcycle, truck, boat, and agricultural and construction machinery dealers. The company's flagship product, Autologica Sky DMS, is a cloud-based dealer management system that manages all departments in a dealership. Autologica also provides web tools such as ClientConnect (a mobile app for dealers to share with their customers), Appoint365 (workshop scheduling), and Awake (continuous monitoring and auditing to detect potential fraud events and money leaks), among others.
Hundreds of dealers representing more than 60 brands in over 20 countries use Autologica software.
Marketing & Communications
+54 341 446 7000
+1 787 966 7243