Coral Springs, Florida (PRWEB) May 08, 2017
Sentry Self Storage Management has announced operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017.
- Revenue growth of 7.1% and a 1.3% increase in property expenses drove Net Operating Income (“NOI”) to increase by 9.1% year over year.
- Occupancy at the end of the first quarter was 90.2%, which is an increase of 40 basis points compared to the same quarter of 2016.
- Third Party Management and Company Owned facilities portfolio includes 26 facilities containing over 2.2 million net rentable square feet.
- During the 1st quarter, one new management contract came on board in Tampa, Florida.
- Development and conversion activities include deals in Deerfield Beach, FL and Hollywood, FL.
Sentry Self Storage was founded in 1997 to provide the self-storage industry with state-of-the-art, consumer friendly, secure and convenient locations throughout the United States. We offer a full spectrum of services and a wealth of experience and knowledge to deliver maximum property results. Sentry has its finger on the pulse of the industry, for more information, please visit us at http://www.sentry-selfstorage.com or call (954) 346-2330.