The launch is exciting,” says Goswami, “as it represents our growth and transformation. Our new brand celebrates the culture of innovation we’ve built over the years.
Durham, N C (PRWEB) May 09, 2017
Commenting on the comprehensive rebranding initiative, Rajeev Rana, Associate Director of Marketing at TCI, says, “We believe the new identity better reflects what we’ve become since 1992: A provider of cutting-edge, one-stop solutions for the business side of healthcare.”
“When we started out, we primarily focused on providing specialty-specific coding and compliance publications,” says TCI CEO, Sumit Goswami. “Since that time, our portfolio of services and products has expanded to address the scope of healthcare management needs—whether it’s RCM services, consultations, coding and billing training, online education, books, charts, apps, or publishing services.”
“The launch is exciting,” says Goswami, “as it represents our growth and transformation. Our new brand celebrates the culture of innovation we’ve built over the years.”
Going forward, all TCI’s subsidiary brands, products, and services will bear the TCI name:
- TCI Books: Comprehensive library of 150+ coding and reimbursement books. Learn more.
- TCI Newsletters: Specialty-specific coding, compliance, and reimbursement coverage for success in healthcare — by TCI’s experienced editorial team. Learn more.
- TCI SuperCoder: Online coding and compliance tools, ICD-10-CM charts, customized training, and developer-friendly data files. Learn more.
- TCI RCM Services: Real-world solutions from TCI’s RCM experts: auditing, revenue cycle review, training, and management of claims, collections, and denials. Learn more.
- TCI Publishing: End-to-end publishing solutions — editorial, prepress, printing, and distribution — to turn ideas for books, newsletters, marketing collateral, and other publishing projects into reality. Learn more.
“Our new identity emphasizes our commitment to our clients and the communities we serve—and is but one of many exciting developments in the works,” adds Rana.
“We are proud to be ahead of the curve in an ever-evolving industry, and proud to kick-off a new era with a brand that encapsulates just how far we’ve come.”
The Coding Institute (TCI) LLC is a complete healthcare solutions provider based in Durham, NC. TCI’s solutions are built on real-world experience with healthcare education roots dating back to 1947. Since launching its first healthcare product in 1992, thousands of healthcare organizations have relied on TCI for practical coding and reimbursement guidance.