Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas (PRWEB) May 06, 2017
The North Texas Chapter of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) is thrilled to announce its 3rd Annual Awards Banquet on May 24, 2017 at the DFW Sheraton, 4440 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX 75063 from 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM in the Grand Ballroom.
This event is the largest event of the year for the Chapter and honors outstanding achievement in the practice of construction management, as well as our local Owners such as: TxDOT’s Dallas and Ft Worth Districts, the Cities of Arlington and Ft. Worth, Dallas Water Utilities, North Texas Municipal Water District, Arlington ISD, Plano ISD and the University of Texas, Dallas Campus; all of which have supported the chapter in a variety of ways throughout the year. It is the dedication and continued support from local owners like these, that enrich our chapter for all our members.
The Project Achievement Awards Program is designed to recognize and promote professionalism and excellence in the management of the construction process, and the incredible construction projects they deliver right here in Texas.
The 2017 Project Achievement Award winners are:
- Huitt~Zollars for the Reconstruction of Runway 8L-26R Project at El Paso International Airport in El Paso, TX.
- VRX, Inc., Faithful+Gould, and JLA Construction Services for the United Airlines IAH New Terminal C North Project at Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, TX
- Huitt~Zollars for the Shepherd Drive Drainage and Paving Project in Houston, TX
- Adolfson & Peterson for the Preston Garage Project in Dallas, TX
- Hill & Wilkinson for the TCU Worth Hills Parking Garage Project in Ft. Worth, TX
- Faithful+Gould for the Farmer Brothers Coffee Manufacturing Plant and HQ Facility Project in Northlake, TX
- Structure Tone Southwest for the Flora Street Café Project in Dallas, TX
- Cadence McShane Construction for the Red Oak ISD Shields Elementary School Reconstruction Project in Glenn Heights, TX
- Hoar Program Management (HPM) for the TCU Worth Hills Parking Garage Project in Ft. Worth, TX
For more information about attending the event, check out our website: CMAA NTX or contact the event chair:
Nicole Countryman – Systemates, Inc.