Tampa, Florida (PRWEB) May 24, 2017
Preventative maintenance is an important part of any business or facility’s management – especially during the summer months when equipment might have to work harder. The purpose of an efficient preventative maintenance program is to create consistent check-ups that are designed to greatly reduce the risk of equipment failure, while also helping improve the performance and efficiency of facility systems.
“Ensuring that your company or business has a robust preventative maintenance program can help you avoid a lot of headaches down the line,” said Bill Schaphorst, VP of Business Development at MaintenX. “Cleaning, checking and inspecting your company’s equipment on a regular basis can catch small problems before they cause a complete system failure. Proper preventative maintenance also keeps your systems running at peak efficiency, and will save you money on utility bills.”
Below, MaintenX outlines the benefits of a preventative maintenance program and why it’s so important to your business:
1. Your equipment, whether it’s your Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) unit, refrigeration system or plumbing pipes, will operate more efficiently. Your systems will run smoothly and for fewer hours per day, which will translate into reduced energy or water usage and increased savings.
2. Preventative maintenance will extend the operating life of your equipment, delaying major investments to replace failed equipment.
3. Your emergency service repair costs will be reduced by taking care of potential problems before they happen.
4. Properly maintained equipment is more reliable. That means you can keep the equipment running without downtown and keep your business productive and profitable.
5. Preventative maintenance leads to major savings. Maintenance can decrease electrical consumption, water usage and repair costs – keeping more money in your pocket. These savings more than pay for the cost of implementing a maintenance program.
For more information about MaintenX, visit http://www.maintenx.com.
ABOUT MAINTENX INTERNATIONAL:
MaintenX International is a fully licensed, facilities repair company. As one of the largest national self-performing facility maintenance and repair companies in the U.S., MaintenX has created a wide network of knowledgeable and professional technicians throughout the country. With their team of well-trained technicians, MaintenX self-performs and manages facility maintenance for their clients. In the event there is not a MaintenX technician in an area, the company has established a network of preferred vendor partners throughout the country for continued superior service for their clients. For over 30 years, MaintenX has been expertly serving multi-location retail stores, restaurant chains and Fortune 500 companies nationwide.