Somerset, N.J. (PRWEB) May 11, 2017
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Booth 3101), the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products, today announced a full agenda for the upcoming CPhI North America Conference and Exhibition, to be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on May 16 – 18, 2017.
At the conference, Catalent will showcase several of its advanced development, drug delivery and manufacturing solutions, including its multi-award-winning OptiForm® Solution Suite platform, which combines both predictive and high-throughput screening technologies to identify the most stable and efficient drug form for both small and biologic molecules, and applies rigorous scientific principles and known industry models to evaluate, in parallel, multiple delivery options.
Catalent scientific experts and executives will be available throughout the show to discuss the company’s full range of capabilities, including its new spray drying technology, added as a result of Catalent’s acquisition of Pharmatek Laboratories, announced in September 2016.
A number of the company’s experts will also be presenting throughout the conference:
On Tuesday, May 16 at 2 – 3:30 p.m., as part of the Drug Development Track of the CPhI Connect Conference, three Catalent experts will present “Accelerating Your Product’s Development: Practical Considerations from Pre-Clinical through Commercial:”
- Stephen Tindal, Director of Science & Technology, will discuss “Getting your product to phase I quickly and efficiently;”
- Kunal Jaiswal, Vice President, Global Strategic Development Solutions, will discuss “Keeping your clinical trial on track throughout the product development cycle;”
- Neftali Tosado, Director, Global Continuous Improvement Technology & Engineering, will discuss “Accelerating Manufacturing Technology.”
During the exhibition, as part of the Exhibitor Showcase schedule, Stephen Tindal will also present “The new OptiForm Solution Suite: optimize your molecule faster and take it farther,” at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17.
Sarah Hauer, Vice President, Business Development Softgel North America & Europe, will be participating in the panel discussion “Strategies for self-promotion - perspectives from women in leadership” during the Women in Leadership Forum on Thursday, May 18.
Catalent is also participating in two Thought Leadership Speaking panels in conjunction with the American Chemical Society:
- Wednesday, May 17 at 8:30 a.m.: Stephen Tindal will be part of the “Advances in solubility and bioavailability” panel on the Drug Development track;
- Thursday, May 18 at 10:30 a.m.: David Rabuka, Ph.D., Global Head of Research and Development, Chemical Biology, will join the “Bioconjugate and biotherapeutics: present and future” panel on the Drug Development track.
For more information on the event and the speakers, visit http://www.catalent.com/index.php/news-events/events/CPhI-North-America and to arrange a meeting with any of the attending Catalent executives, please contact Ed Dutton at NEPR – edward(at)nepr(dot)eu.
Catalent is the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products. With over 80 years serving the industry, Catalent has proven expertise in bringing more customer products to market faster, enhancing product performance and ensuring reliable clinical and commercial product supply. Catalent employs approximately 10,000 people, including over 1,400 scientists, at more than 30 facilities across five continents, and in fiscal 2016 generated $1.85 billion in annual revenue. Catalent is headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey. For more information, visit http://www.catalent.com
More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied.™