The Cactus Provider Management platform provides the ease of deployment of a SaaS-based solution combined with the flexibility and scalability healthcare organizations need to accelerate their workflow.
HOUSTON, TEXAS (PRWEB) May 15, 2017
symplr®, a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) based healthcare compliance and credentialing solutions, today announced two new modules for its Cactus Provider Management platform – Privilege Plus and Payor Enrollment.
Recognized as the “gold standard” in provider data management, Cactus delivers the most comprehensive feature set available covering Provider Application Management, Credentialing, License Monitoring, Privileging, Payor Enrollment, Quality (FPPE/OPPE) Reporting, Event Reporting and Peer Review. The new modules further expand symplr’s position as the industry leading platform. The new Privilege Plus and Payor Enrollment Modules provide the following features:
- Comprehensive, Automated Privileging Library with embedded ICD/CPT codes. The library contains more than 9,600 privileges across more than 250 specialties, sourced from more than 30 trusted sources, including the FDA, ACGME, AOA, renowned teaching institutions, and medical organizations. The embedded ICD/CPT codes, in combination with Cactus’ integration with EHR/EMR systems enables us to track the outcomes of privilege executions to provide FPPE/OPPE and quality reporting.
- Corporate Privileging provides the ability to specify all or a subset of privileges to apply across the entire organization or by facility or entity. This enables multi-entity users to set up privileging rules at the corporate level and determine how facilities manage them downstream. For instance, facilities can be required to always adopt a privilege; have the ability to adopt and modify a privilege; or have the option to not adopt a privilege at all.
- Enterprise-Scale Privilege Publishing enables rapid rollout and updates to privileges across enterprises. This first-to-market feature allows organizations to draft and review privileges before publishing to the organization.
- Form Bank provides users with access to thousands of forms in the Cactus Provider Management database that can be auto-populated with provider information for submission to payers. Users can also customize the form by adding, deleting or changing data.
- A New Payor Enrollment feature allows healthcare organizations to customize and manage the payor enrollment process, saving time and resources.
“The Cactus Provider Management platform provides the ease of deployment of a SaaS-based solution combined with the flexibility and scalability healthcare organizations need to accelerate their workflow,” said Kyle Allain, Vice President and General Manager of Provider Management at symplr. “We provide the power tools to make it simple for any healthcare organization to manage their provider credentialing, privileging and enrollment efforts.”
Pricing and Availability
symplr’s Cactus Provider Management SaaS solution and the Privilege Plus and Payor Enrollment modules are available today. For more information or to arrange a demonstration, please visit http://www.symplr.com/products/category-provider-management
Founded in 2006, symplr is an industry leader in compliance and credentialing Software as a Service solutions that help healthcare organizations mitigate risk and ensure compliance. symplr has a single mission: to make healthcare compliance and credentialing simpler for all constituents of the healthcare community. For more information or to contact symplr, visit http://www.symplr.com/ or (866) 373-9725.