New York, New York (PRWEB) May 13, 2017
Cablefax, the industry's most trusted brand covering broadcast, cable and digital for over 27 years, is excited to announce the 2017 Top Operators! The Top Ops Awards salute both MSOs and Independent Operators who excel at bringing content, technology, customer service and other innovative products to customers.
Honorees will be celebrated at an Awards Networking Event on June 8 at the New York Athletic Club during the TV Innovation Summit and profiled in Cablefax: The Magazine.
- MSO of the Year: Comcast
- MSO Lifetime Achievement: Neil Smit, Comcast
- MSO Community Service: GCI
- MSO Social Responsibility: Cox Communications
- MSO Technology Innovation: Altice USA
- MSO Product Launch of the Year: Layer 3 TV Launch
- MSO Regional Executive of the Year: Steve Purcell, Group Vice President of Mediacom
- MSO Customer Care Award: Boingo Wireless
- Inderpendent Operator of the Year: Shentel
- Independent Project Launch of the Year: Jackson Energy
- Independent Adocate Award: Tina Pidgeon, GCI general counsel, chief compliance officer, and svp, governmental affairs
- Independent Community Service: GCI
- Independent Financial Executive of the Year: David Hoffer, COO, MCTV
- Independent Marketing Initiaitive of the Year: Cable TV of East Alabama Rebrand to CTV
- Independent Lifetime Achievement Award: Riche Arnold, CEO, Conway Corp
For questions about the Top Operators or registration, contact Alex Virden at avirden(at)accessintel.com. For sponsorship information, contact Rich Hauptner at rhauptner(at)accessintel.com or Olivia Murray at omurray(at)accessintel.com.
Cablefax is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. Cablefax offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including Cablefax Daily, Cablefax: The Magazine, award programs, webinars, and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.Cablefax.com.