NIAGARA FALLS, Ontario (PRWEB) May 14, 2017
Defender (http://www.defender-usa.com) announced today the launch of its highly anticipated high definition wireless security systems. Taking security a step further, these systems feature ClearVu™ Smart Signal Technology, keeping your devices uninterrupted.
Defender HD Wireless – Breaking the boundaries of wired security, this product line allows you to reach those hard to reach areas like your shed, garage or parking lot. Driven to be simple, wireless and convenient, customers can check in anywhere, anytime with high definition 1080p resolution and the free Defender app.
- ClearVu™ Smart Signal Technology – An adaptive technology used to minimize signal interference and provide a reliable viewing experience. Using FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology, the system will identify and avoid already occupied channels, keeping your devices uninterrupted.
- Free Defender HD App – With free lifetime access to the app, customers can receive notifications and view live or recorded footage right from their mobile device. App available at the App Store and Google Play.
- Remote Web Viewing – Instantly live stream, access recorded footage and manage your account with Defender’s intuitive online platform. Compatible with Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox.
- Crisp Night Vision – Featuring infrared LED night vision cameras, giving users sight up to 130ft away.
- Weather Resistant – IP65 rated, rain or shine, these cameras catch it all.
- True Privacy – Using a secure 128-bit bank level encryption, footage is completely private.
This product line is available in 2, 3 and 4 camera kit options and will be available for purchase as of May 15, 2017.
A leader is the development of DIY security, Defender’s mission is to offer simple, affordable security solutions for the home and small business environments, to protect what you value most. Their product line-up includes a variety of wired and wireless security solutions, focusing on convenience and ease of use. Defender’s products are sold through a variety of online retailers, marketplaces and at http://www.defender-usa.com.
For all inquiries please contact: