Resistance management is a huge concern for our customers,” says Amy Frasier, Vice President of Marketing of SipcamRotam.
Durham, N.C. (PRWEB) May 17, 2017
SipcamRotam announced the introduction of three new fungicides that will play a key role in helping growers manage resistance issues in a variety of crops. New this season are Andiamo™ 230, Arius™ ADV, and Mazinga™ ADV fungicides.
“Resistance management is a huge concern for our customers, so we’ve developed new products that use proven active ingredients to provide superior resistance management and exceptional disease control,” says Amy Frasier, Vice President of Marketing of SipcamRotam.
Andiamo™ 230, with active ingredient tetraconazole, is an ideal resistance management solution for pecan and soybean growers.
- In pecans, Andiamo™ 230 is the premier triazole for combatting pecan scab, downy spot, vein spot, liver spot, powdery mildew, brown spot, and Zonate leaf spot.
- In soybeans, Andiamo™ 230 provides exceptional control of frogeye leaf spot, and is the premier solution for growers facing strobilurin resistance issues. Andiamo™ 230 also protects soybeans against white mold, purple seed stain, anthracnose, powdery mildew, Asian soybean rust, and brown spot.
Arius™ ADV combines chlorothalonil and azoxystrobin to provide potato, peanut, and soybean growers with reliable control of some of the most damaging pathogens.
- In potatoes, Arius™ ADV controls early blight, and knocks down inoculum to prevent the occurrence of late blight. Arius™ ADV also protects potatoes against damage from powdery mildew and black dot.
- In peanuts, Arius™ ADV provides superior resistance management, along with efficacy, reliability, rotation flexibility, and control of early leaf spot, late leaf spot, and white mold.
- In soybeans, Arius™ ADV is an excellent resistance management solution that effectively controls frogeye leaf spot, powdery mildew, and white mold.
Mazinga™ ADV is a convenient premix of tetraconazole and chlorothalonil that offers peanut and soybean growers two modes of action in a single, powerful product.
- In peanuts, Mazinga™ ADV is a highly effective alternative to propiconazole, and provides control of early leaf spot, late leaf spot, web blotch, and rust.
- In soybeans, Mazinga™ ADV protects against damage from white mold, frogeye leaf spot, purple seed stain, Cercospora blight, Asian soybean rust, Diaporthe pod and stem blight, powdery mildew, brown spot, anthracnose, and stem canker.
Andiamo™ 230, Arius™ ADV, and Mazinga™ ADV are welcome additions to the expanding family of SipcamRotam fungicides, which already includes Contans® WG, Echo®, Minerva™, Minerva™ Duo, Muscle™ ADV, and Toledo®.
SipcamRotam is a joint venture derived from SipcamAdvan (http://www.sipcamadvan.com) and Rotam North America (http://www.rotamnorthamerica.com). Both companies offer a distribution-focused marketing strategy to provide post patent chemical and value added solutions such as biorational and biostimulant products to the agriculture, turf and ornamental (T&O) markets. Each company works on a global platform but offers local crop protection and T&O solutions. The joint venture is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina.