Now available from Search Optics, the Virtual Business Development Center is designed to improve response times, increase lead conversion rates and reduce the cost of sale for automotive dealers.
San Diego (PRWEB) May 16, 2017
Search Optics®, a leading global digital marketing provider with expertise in automotive and other industries, today announced the Virtual Business Development Center (VBDC), a turnkey solution for comprehensive automotive dealer lead management.
Now available, the new offering is designed to improve response times, increase lead conversion rates and reduce the cost of sale for dealers. VBDC is highlighted by experienced agents who use industry leading practices and personalized processes to manage the entire lead development program in partnership with Search Optics’ auto dealer clients.
“As a digital marketing company with many years of specialization in the automotive market, Search Optics knows the challenges and pain points that dealers face,” said David Ponn, CEO, Search Optics. “In developing the VBDC, we’ve applied our global knowledge and local focus to produce the most effective lead management approach available for dealers today.”
VBDC simplifies lead management by offering dealers a holistic view of the process, from start to finish. Key benefits of the VBDC solution include:
- Improve lead response times - Connect with customers within 10 minutes.
- Ensure no lead is lost - Leads are automatically captured into the tracking system and follow-ups are recorded so that no lead is left unattended.
- Develop a prospect database – Allows dealers to easily build a database for future marketing efforts with up-to-date information.
- Provide a better customer experience - VBDC agents are automotive-experienced and go through extensive training to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
- Fast, personalized and OEM-compliant responses - Leads are responded to on a 24-hour clock within minutes by a live person. After the initial engagement, each prospect receives consistent, personalized follow up. Also, the VBDC solution provides complete compliance with all OEM communication requirements such as the GM IMR and Cadillac Pinnacle programs.
- Enhanced Efforts - VBDC works within existing business development and CRM systems.
Search Optics conducted a pilot program over a period of three months to gauge potential VBDC results. The VBDC model proved successful in providing dealers long-term benefits for boosting lead generation while increasing brand loyalty through better engagement with prospects through an accelerated communication cycle. Results included an improvement of initial response times within 10 minutes and appointment-setting rate increases of up to 15%.
“Dealers generally have limited resources to manage, respond to and capitalize on leads, which results in missed opportunities and lost revenue,” added Ponn. “By shortening lead response times and more effectively managing customer engagement, VBDC is proven to produce more appointments in the showroom, and ultimately, to reduce the cost of each sale.”
For more information including pricing and how to sign up for the Search Optics Virtual Business Development Center, visit the Search Optics website.
About Search Optics
Search Optics is a leader in global digital marketing that specializes in custom, integrated solutions with an emphasis on outstanding measurable results. The company uses an uncommon blend of class-leading technology backed by real people. Founded in 1998, Search Optics has offices in the North America, APAC, EMEA and LATAM regions. For more information, please visit http://www.searchoptics.com. You can follow Search Optics on Twitter, LinkedIn, G+ and Facebook.